We all live busy lives, and being green can often be the last thing on our minds. Luckily, it isn't hard to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Going thrifting is a fun, cheap, and practical way to reuse material and be sustainable. You can resell or donate your old items too!
Use tote bags when shopping.
Stop using plastic bags, and start using something you can use again and again without contributing to the waste problem.
Take shorter showers.
This one is a bit of a sacrifice, but can save tons of water a year!
Eat local food.
It may be a little hard to find local food if you live in a city, but if it's accessible to you then definitely utilize it! Or even grow from your own garden!
This is very simple, but very essential. Encourage your neighbors and friends to do so as well by first taking the initiative.
Bike or walk more.
An easy way to incorporate this into your life is to make biking/walking an activity that you do on a regular basis. That way, you are regularly doing something when you could be using your vehicle.
Rely on light only when necessary.
Don't use light when you don't need it, but don't make yourself blind either! Use lighting options that are energy-efficient.
Have a reusable water bottle.
These will actually keep your drink colder longer than a plastic one can!
Tupperware is your friend.
Save your leftovers using devices that you can wash and reuse. Bonus points if you reuse your dishes as well!
Environmental concerns can not be solved by one person, everyone needs to do their part and vote!
- 8 Ways You Can Still Save The Planet As A Broke College Kid ›
- 5 Simple Ways You Can Start Living More Sustainably And Help ... ›
- 6 Practical Steps Toward Sustainable Living ›
- Being Sustainable Is Hard But It's Not Impossible ›
- 10 Ways To Live A More Sustainable Lifestyle ›
- Living Sustainably In A College Dorm ›
- Minimalism And Green Living Are Actually The Same Thing ›
- 10 Easy Ways To Live Sustainably ›
- 9 Easy Ways to Live Sustainably in College (and Beyond) ›
- Ways to live more sustainably ›
- 11 Daily Habits to Live More Sustainably - Carbon Friendly - Medium ›
- How To Live Sustainably - A Tiny Explanation - YouTube ›
- Promoting sustainable living | WWF ›
- 7 Little Ways to Be More Sustainable Every Day | Zipcar ›
- 101+ Tips To Help You Live a More Sustainable Life - Eco Warrior ... ›
- 77% Of People Want To Learn How To Live More Sustainably ›
- Ten Ways to Live Sustainably - dummies ›
- 12 Ways to Live More Sustainably ›
- 100+ Simple Tips To Live a More Sustainable Lifestyle ›