How to increase your online reputation?

How to increase your online reputation?

e-reputation which is a major stake in the influence of the decision and the commitment of the users. Indeed, if a person wants to buy a product or a brand, the first reflex he will have is to do online research on this product

10
How to increase your online reputation?

In the digital age and where almost everything happens online, any company or structure that wants to get visibility must be present on the Internet. And being present on the web is not enough: it is necessary to use all the strategies and good practices to take care of its digital image and its notoriety on the web. We will talk about e-reputation which is a major stake in the influence of the decision and the commitment of the users. Indeed, if a person wants to buy a product or a brand, the first reflex he will have is to do online research on this product.

Their decision will then depend on the data they can collect. So, the negative and positive reviews that are circulating about you on the net will influence the decision and engagement of your targets. Online reputation is a difficult thing to control. That's why it's important to be careful in your actions and to adopt the best strategies to increase your online reputation. online reputation.

Getting positive reviews on Google: why is it essential?

Why try to get a good reputation on Google? Simply because Google is one of the main and most used service providers not only in Europe, but all over the world. Also, the majority of internet users go through this American company to find a product, a service, to get information about a company, to ask for directions, etc. It goes without saying that benefiting from positive reviews from your customers on Google platforms, especially Google My Business, is the best thing that can happen to your business to gain notoriety and visibility among your targets. Indeed, your positive reviews will influence the decision of your audience. These reviews will also make your products and services a reference. This notoriety will optimize your natural referencing.

The right techniques to increase your e-reputation

There is absolutely no point in implementing all the best practices and techniques available to increase one's online reputation if the company fails to offer perfect products and services. It goes without saying that users who have had a bad experience on your site will rate it negatively. The company must therefore be impeccable on all levels.

Then, you have to know how to choose the right communication channels and absolutely avoid buy Google reviews that are reprimanded by the robots and that will make the company lose credibility. The use of QR Code is very effective to attract customers. Indeed, they will be tempted to see what is hidden behind it. In order for the QR Code to be relevant, you must not forget to propose a clear click to action (a message that encourages users to give their opinion) and a QR Code that is easily accessible. Finally, you can leverage mobile devices like tablets to encourage your customers to leave a positive review of your structure. Also, it is smart to place a self-service tablet in different strategic locations in the store or office such as the reception, waiting room, etc. Sending SMS to your customer database and encouraging them to rate the service is also a powerful technique.