Most people regard religion as a highly personal subject, but this article is not about religion. It's deeper. I believe that religion and spirituality have no connection at all. Spirituality is more meaningful and significant to personal discovery and growth. It is a lifelong journey to find the balance and truthfulness among nature and provides us with peace and the ability to exist among our most natural elements. When we explore our spirituality, true existence in life is ascertained. In summation: Religion is the belief in a higher being, spirituality, on the other hand, is a quality concerning one's human spirit or soul. So, as you can see, spirituality yields greater insight into consciousness.

The thing about spirituality is that it leads to reflection on personal life over anything. Its basic meaning is to have a sense of yourself in seeing where you have started and where you are now. It helps to define our sense of purpose in our daily lives and explores the entirety of our purpose that we strive for in life: the search for truth. When you are able to reach inside to your deepest thoughts, it pushes peace and tranquility. Maintaining a tenacious sense of spirituality puts us in touch with our emotions, helping us to efficiently express our emotions freely.

I know it may seem hard to attain all of this, but mastering your personal spirituality is rather easy. It involves removing insecurities, fear, and second-guessing. We have inherent characteristics in our unconsciousness to reject any troubling matters, and I get it. The amazing thing is that once you can learn to push your internal interests to positivity and optimism, your daily life will cease to be mundane. The flip side is that falling out of touch with ourselves begins a downhill slope to floating through life and carrying through the motions.

Spirituality, in all honesty, is searching for truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Work on building a connection with your senses and gaining a better understanding of yourself. Search long and hard for your morals and values, and they will come. It is a daily task to develop your mind towards higher understandings and exploration for truth. So do not ignore your inner thoughts and what your mind is telling you. Feel, do not resist. Always remember that reality is created by the mind, but we can change our reality by changing our mind. As K.T. Jong says, "When we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence, we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to us, as it stands knocking on the doorsteps of our hearts."