How To Dominate Quad-Sitting SZN

How To Dominate Quad-Sitting SZN

Nice weather = quad-sitting.
163

With warmer weather finally upon us, the long-standing tradition of quad-sitting is returning. For those who live under rocks or simply just do not go outside, quad-sitting is when you go outside, usually in cute clothes, and sit on the quad and enjoy the nice weather. It definitely helps with the cabin fever we experienced this winter and it actually helps your overall mood.

Here is a guide for you to have the best quad-sitting experience possible!

1. Bring a blanket or a hammock to sit on/in

So your butt doesn’t get itchy from the grass also hammocks are so fun!

2. Be ready to pet all. Of. The. Doggos.

So many good boys and girls are ready to be petted and played with and loved.

3. Bring and speaker and play some tunes

Good weather + good music = one hell of a time

4. Pack snacks!

There’s nothing like a nice day to have a picnic on the quad!

5. Don’t forget your sunglasses and sunscreen!

As someone who has quad sat for hours on end, you will end up with either a really bad clothes tan or a really bad burn that will set into a clothes tan. Safety first!

6. Going off of number five, wear comfy clothes!

I don’t know about you, but when it’s nice outside, I feel inclined to look cute! No more heavy coats and sweatpants! Time to break out the blouses and jean shorts

7. Bring games!

Whether you bring a football or a frisbee to toss around or just a deck of cards, you will most definitely see a bunch of quad-goers playing sports and games.

8. Do your homework!

For whatever reason, when you do your homework on the quad, you feel more productive and less stressed. Unless you're a people watcher, I highly suggest cracking open your textbook while quad-sitting… you kill two birds with one stone if you do! You get to enjoy the weather AND get your calculus homework done!

9. Document your quad-sitting experience

Did you really sit on the quad if you don't post a picture of it on your story using the temperature filter?

10. Talk to your fellow quad-sitters!

The best part about quad-sitting is seeing how many people turn up to enjoy the weather! Go get up and talk to some of them! You never know who you might meet on the quad!

11. Be ready to scout the quad for a prime spot

As soon as you find out that it's going to be a beautiful day and that you're definitely skipping your class to be outside, go get out there and claim your territory because I guarantee that on a beautiful day, students will be crawling out of their holes and flocking to the quad.

Happy Quad Szn, everyone!!