10 Ways To Indulge In Self Care

With finals fast approaching, it's easy to forget about self-care. Take care of your mental health during this crazy time and don't throw your own well-being away for that A. Here are some ways you can indulge in self care during finals. Do at least one (or all) of these things to help!

4. Curl up for a nap.

Power naps are extremely energizing and can help you stay awake longer.

6. Take a walk.

It's April and the weather is nice! Flowers are in bloom! Dogs are outside! What more reason could you need?

7. Buy yourself something nice!

Order something online that will get here after you're done with finals. It's a nice little victory award to look forward to.

8. Drink lots of tea.

Tea is delicious and good for you. It also makes you feel smart and fancy.

9. Watch a show during breaks!

If studying is hard for you, do it in intervals were you can reward yourself with a quick 20 minute show in between sessions. Make sure it's something you've already seen before so you're not blowing off all of your work to find out what happens next. Watch The Office!

10. Don't pull an all-nighter.

While it may be tempting to push work back and stay up all night to catch up, don't do it! You'll end up tired for your exam and therefore less focused. Get a full 8 hours of rest and arrive on time for that A!