How To Be Professionally Popular by Bryant Molina
News

Bryant Molina, also known as Bryant Goodlife is an Author

33

Being an outstanding or outstanding professional depends on many factors. The most important thing is that you are already on the right track. You are pursuing a degree at a University that guarantees you academic training of the highest level, but that's not all. The most important thing to stand out in the professional field is precisely to have a high level of experience and knowledge in what you do.

In professional life, the word "success" is made up of many variables that will depend on your goals. Making what is considered a professional success for some, is not the same for others.

We learn how to become professionally popular from Bryant Molina, also known as Bryant Goodlife is a Creative Director. After attending the University of Southern California Bryant started traveling the world alone. During these travels, he has become a very popular figure to influential individuals. So you can catch him one day in Tulum followed by the next creating emotions and experiences in London.

Like the City of Los Angeles, he now entertains the world. He travels the world and works with brands and influencers so you can catch him in New York one day and Sydney the next creating emotions and experiences. After years of traveling, he became well connected with not only entrepreneurs but creatives alike. He is a magnetic individual but it was not always like that. In his book Professionally Popular the Birth of Bryant Goodlife, he explains what are the things that made him popular as he discovered himself around the world.

• 1. Be comfortable in your skin
    Bryant constantly states to be loud and naked and comfortable in your skin. When you are comfortable in your own skin other people are able to accept you for who you are.

2. Be Loud
    We don’t mean to be the loudest in the room but be able to express yourself in any new environment you are in. Once you are loud use that energy in your voice to help others and lift them up. Everyone in life has hopes and dreams and you want to cheer them on. You want to believe and support your friend's aspirations in life as if they were your own. You want to shine the light on the person your friends were always meant to be.

4. Always take resposibility
    At times when you are traveling if things don’t go as planned but if you choose to take responsibility you will be a popular individual with your around the world. Even if anything that happens does not go your way taking responsibility is important.

5. Always create Win-Win situations
    How can I create a win-win situation in trying to solve a problem with someone? Don’t only think about yourself but think about how you can create a win-win situation with the person. always think how can what I am doing now benefit both of us at the moment now.
    6. Have fun
    Your energy attracts people you want to be having fun within what you do. People gravitate towards positive and fun energy. Always try to help others have fun when you are in a social setting. At times people get so lost in what is happening in their work-life they forget to have fun if you can be the person that can help them have fun everyone will love you.