How Taylor Swift's Facial Expressions Perfectly Articulate Our Feelings

Her face says it all.
15

Taylor Swift is the epitome of dramatic facial expressions. No matter what she does, she always puts 110 percent into her attitude, whether on tour or in interviews. Here are some examples of how well her facial expressions perfectly articulate our feelings about everyday situations!

1. When you look back at old photos from middle school.

Yeah, it was an awkward time for everyone.

2. When you see a spider in your room.

Oh, my God, someone kill it!

3. When your BFF tells you some juicy gossip.

She did what now?

4. When you're downtown with your friends and see a fine looking guy at the bar.

Why, hello there.

5. When you realize that finally going to the gym was a bad idea.

Yeah, no thanks.

6. When the girl you don't like walks in looking flawless and you have to admit it to yourself.

Oh OK, I see you.

7. When your mom walks away after a fight and you get back at her by secretly doing this.

Ha! Take that!

8. When you're showing off your dance moves in the club.

I can't dance at all, but look at Taylor shake it!

9. When you're trying to be subtle.

Enough said.

10. When you're proud that you got an A on your final exam.

Thank you, thank you. All that hard work finally paid off!

11. When you walk by a mirror and low-key check yourself out.

Come on, we all do it!

12. When the haters walk by.

Excuse me while I curtsy.

13. When the cute guy in class winks at you.

You suddenly start hearing wedding bells.

14. When you know the truth, but bae is making up what 'actually happened.'

Oh, really? Please continue.

15. When you see your best friend all dressed up and she's looking fabulous.

Work it, girl!

16. When you're getting ready to go out and start taking model selfies with your friends.

Then you spend the next half hour figuring out which one to post on Instagram.

You've got to love Taylor!