How Spotify is Better Than Google Play Music and Apple Music

In the modern world, we have hundreds of smartphones, tablets, computers and other digital gadgets available to make the most of the Internet world.

29

With reliable apps on the smartphones, we can explore anything right within our hands. If you are a music freak, then Spotify is known as the best on-demand Music streaming service. This music streaming platform is widely available for all types of gadgets. If you are confused about which service is better for you, we recommend you to go with Spotify. Here are the reasons why you should go with Spotify instead of Google's Play Music and Apple's Apple Music.

What makes Spotify Better than other Music Streaming Apps?

• 1.Spotify has everything to offer

Unlike other online music streaming services, Spotify has got everything to offer to its users. Being an on-demand music streaming service, they offer all kinds of music. The platform has a music library with millions of songs from the world's best artists and music composers.

Besides the music library, the application offers numerous built-in Playlists which are ready to explore for you. You can only select the Playlist and start listening to your favorite music tracks. You don't need to create the new Playlist, just explore the Spotify app and start streaming out the desired song.

• 2.Music for everyone

Moreover, Spotify has a variety of categories for the dedicated music lovers. Users can access a variety of podcasts, live radio stations, video contents, favorite music, etc. It's a one-stop solution for all the music lovers. There's everything to explore with a well-managed user interface. The app offers a variety of categories, sections which makes the interface more accessible.

• 3.Best of Technologies

Spotify is built with the latest technologies. The app is designed with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology which recognizes your music habits. The app itself acknowledges a variety of music which creates the Playlists for you automatically.

The app also suggests you music recommendations and other suggestions of playlists which you want to listen to in the future. You can simply explore the recommended playlist and can add them up into the list.

• 4.Explore the Latest Music on the go

Spotify regularly updates with new songs and music albums created by artists from around the world. You can discover weekly playlists, top 10 of the week and many other ready to listen to Playlists from the home page of the app.

The Weekly Playlist is designed with machine learning technology by analyzing your listening habits from the app. Every Friday, you will be able to enjoy the new Weekly Playlist. You don't need to explore anything if you really want to love what you were listening on the app, as the app will itself create the desired Playlist with your favorite music tracks.

• 5.Easy Sharing

Spotify comes with an easy sharing option which lets you share and collaborate your Playlists. The app allows you to create your own Playlists; you can simply add your favorite music to the desired Playlist. You can quickly share your recently created Playlist with other friends by integrating with Social Media networks.

Spotify has Social Media Integration option which lets you connect with different social media networks. You can share your music and experience with your friends in real-time by integrating with Social Media networks.

Conclusion:

Unlike other popular Stream Services such as Google Play Music and Apple Music, Spotify has a ton of advanced features which make the service unique. The app regularly updates which offers a refreshed user interface for the subscribers every single day. With advanced technologies and extraordinary features, the app has over 100 Million Monthly Active Users around the globe.