How common is anabolic steroid use in Canada?

Anabolic steroids and other performance enhancers such as HGH and Sarms have always played a role in sports.

169

However, in the past 5-10 years, the use of anabolic steroids has spiked up significantly in Canada and the United States. In fact, as many as 20-30% of men have reported trying steroids at least once and another 15% stated that they may try them in the future.

We assume that the demand for Anabolic steroids has grown due to factors such as social media. Men have become increasingly more conscious of their bodies, and they believe that a more ripped and muscular body is more attractive compared to an average one.

It also important to note that females have also started to use anabolic steroids. Females have reported using steroids such as Anavar and Primobolan. They have also reported using fat burners such as Clenbuterol and T3. This should not be a surprise, as the percentage of females that weight train has grown significantly in the past 5 years.

As, a whole many athelets and bodybuilders have started to buy steroids in canada online which really should not be a surprise, because many want to keep their use of anabolic steroids private. We personally do not necessarily think that the use of anabolic steroids, sarms, hgh and other performance enhancement drugs is such a bad thing. We do however believe that all users should spend a significant amount of time researching the products that they desire to use. They should read about all the negatives and positives and also to their due diligence on the appropriate post cycle products that should be used after a course of anabolics for proper recovery.

Currently, in Canada and the USA, most male bodybuilders compete in the NPC or the CBFF. Male bodybuilders often take a significant amount of anabolic steroids, ranging from 1000-2000mg of combined hormones per week! Testosterone, Trenbolone, Dianabol and Equipoise are all extremely popular compounds that have the ability to add a tremendous amount of muscle mass. During a cutting course, Winstrol, Anavar and Masteron are the top options for these athletes.

Upon the completion of a anabolic steroid cycle, users tend to follow a complete PCT (post cycle therapy). This consists of HCG, clomid and Nolvadex. A complete PCT is absolutely essential to do for every single person that uses anabolic steroids. Without a proper PCT, the body will not recover properly and the user will risk losing a significant amount of their muscle mass. Furthermore, the user may experience a loss in libido and energy. Some even end up going through depression.

As a whole, we hope that this article was informative enough for all those that are considering using anabolic steroids or other performance enhancing compounds. The take away is to spend a lot of time researching these products prior to starting any sort of course. With appropriate research, these compounds can indeed be used safety for awesome and lasting results!