How To Celebrate Galentine's Day

How To Celebrate Galentine's Day

Grab your girlfriends & celebrate the best holiday ever!!
2

We all know Valentine's Day is coming up because either our wallets are empty or we are mentally preparing for a night of binge-watching chick flicks and eating pizza. I've never understood all of the hype around Valentine's Day, but I love that there's a holiday that celebrates love so I shamelessly participate anyways! But one of the best parts of Valentine's Day is the day before, February 13th, Galentine's Day!

For those of you that don't know what Galentine's Day is, it's a day to celebrate all of the amazing women in your life and focus on the meaningful friendships that are, your girlfriends! So often we spend time focusing on dating and relationships and sometimes our girl time suffers because of everyone's crazy and hectic life. So take some time this Galentine's day and nurture and celebrate your female friendships and show some appreciation to the girlfriends that'll last you a lifetime!

Here are some ideas to help you celebrate one of the best holidays ever!!

1. Have a dance party

Grab your best friends and have a dance party! There's nothing like being goofy with your girlfriends and having fun! Go out or stay in, but crank up the music and let loose!

2. Do Karaoke

Your girlfriends don't care if you're tone deaf or not, so grab the mic and belt it out! Change it up from current pop songs to your favorite song in 2006, whatever it is, sing it loud!

3. At home spa party

Did someone say mani-pedis?! Have a spa party and pamper yourselves! Paint your nails, put on some face masks and relax while having some girl talk!

4. Bake some cookies and eat your heart out!

Bake some of your favorite foods and treats and eat to your heart's content, because your friends wouldn't take that piece of cake away from you!!

5. Watch as many cheesy romance movies as you want!

Gawk over all the cute guys and giggle every time he's on the screen because your friends will drool with you!! Plus, they won't care that you went through an entire box of Kleenex in one movie!