How a Life Coach Can Help You Improve Your Life
Dating

If you do not know how to achieve your goal, come to the Life Coach and develop the vision with each meeting.

16

Whether relationship stress, a painful separation, the stagnation in the professional life or a lack of self-confidence - life can sometimes bring us to quite tricky situations. Many people get stuck in these crisis situations, lose focus and suddenly life feels derailed. But with a Life Coach on the side, you can free yourself from these low points, finally, achieve goals and tackle everyday life with fresh motivation.

Life Coach: What is it?
What do you mean by a Life Coach? It is a kind of neutral consultant, with whom you usually meet weekly for a conversation. Depending on whether you need help in professional or personal life, there are coaches with certain emphases. Richard Harris is a Life Coach in London, having long-lasting passion in Eastern and Stoic philosophy, fitness, micronutrient biohacking (including nootropics), healthy eating, and entrepreneurialism.

What tasks does a Life Coach have?
The Life Coach is your personal adviser whom you can entrust yourself with. You can speak openly with this person about problems, secret desires, and feelings because this is where the work of life coaching comes into play. Your new mentor must finally understand you well, to take you a step further in life - one of the key tasks in this profession.
The Life Coach tries to get more out of you, to motivate and empower you so that you can recognize and use your potential. It also helps you to define your personal and professional goals and to finally focus on the really important things in life after crises.
Another important point is problem-solving. You work alongside the Life Coaches step by step through your personal problems that have thrown your life off track. You try to understand why you are in this mess right now and you are looking for a way out together.

These are NOT tasks of the Life Coaches
Many people come to a life coach with false expectations. It's about a counselor and not a miracle healer. Just as the coach cannot compete for the athlete in the Olympics - he can only prepare him and get the most out of him. The Life Coach is there for you but does not provide instructions or a solution plan. You work on it together and you have to apply it on your own.

Life Coach: Who decides for it?
In principle, anyone can decide on life coaching. However, people looking for advice usually have one big goal: to make more out of their lives and take it to a new level. If you do not know how to approach this goal, come to the Life Coach and develop the vision with each meeting. This applies to both professional and private concerns.

Areas of responsibility of a Life Coach at a glance:
• define new goals
• help to achieve this
• Troubleshooting
• Strengthen self- confidence
• Train self-control
• Overcoming blockages and fears
• Managing stress, fatigue and burn-outs
• Planning of career changes
• Realization of career goals
• Harmonize work-life balance
• Coping with relationship stress
• Finding new motivation
• help to recognize and use your own potential
• Improvement of self-organization
• time management
• help to find more happiness and joy in life
• give feedback
• to put oneself in the position of the client
• Manage difficult decisions
• Self-esteem issues

How is a consultation with the Life Coach?
The advice can be designed very differently and always depends on the priorities of the coach, most of the time you meet every week for a personal interview in private, between 60 and 90 minutes long. Business consultants often rely on calls. Which strategy the coach uses during the conversation is individual and also depends on the concerns of the client.