house holiday gifts

10 Housewarming Gifts So That You Don't Show Up Empty Handed This Holiday Season

Great gifts for white elephant parties!

248

The holiday season is approaching us quickly, meaning that it is also the season of giving to those we love. Our friends and family give up their time to open up their homes to celebrate one of the most wonderful times of the year and the best thing to say thank you is a housewarming gift. These items not only will be a fan favorite at a Secret Santa party, but also are extremely affordable, especially if you happen to be attending multiple gatherings. The best gift is to make someone else's day with a personal handpicked gift and here are some of the best gifts to do so:

1. Capri Blue candle 

candle

The Capri Blue Jar Candle is a great addition for a holiday gathering. It lights up a room with its amazing scent and beautifully designed jar. It is sold in multiple different scents and found at Anthropologie for only $30.00. Yes, it is hard to purchase candles at times because everyone has a different taste in scents, but I can guarantee you that you will not go wrong with any scent you choose!

2. Cheeseboard

cheese board

Who can have a holiday gathering without a cheese and charcuterie board? Not me! This is a perfect gift for the hostess as it is only $29.99 at Crate and Barrel and can be used for multiple occasions and better yet, can be hung in the pantry.

3. Monogrammed napkins 

napkins

Napkins are a necessity to every gathering and these monogrammed napkins add a nice touch to the party. Only $9.99 each at Bed Bath and Beyond, they are a nice simple way of saying, "Thank You", to your host.

4. A bottle of wine with personalized wine tote

wine tote

Wine is one of the most gifted items during the holiday season because everybody loves wine and it always spices up the mood. What's even better is having a monogrammed tote to carry your wine around in! No one likes just carrying a single bottle alone, we always feel as though we have to have it in a bag when we walk into a party. This bag is a great investment that anyone would enjoy having. Only $59.99 for both at Harry & David.

5. Oversized cozy throw blanket 

blanket

This is one of the coziest gifts you will ever gift to someone. It's great for the holiday season for Christmas movies and snuggles found at Sam's Club for $14.99.

6. Essential oils collection 

soap

This is one of the most popular items to be gifted during the holiday season and I can say I received a lot of collections like this one from Williams Sonoma and I absolutely love them. Such a great way to have cleanliness in the air. Ranging from $7.99-79.99.

7. Signage 

signs

We all love adding new home decor to our homes. A sweet, simple touch to someone's home is signage. Pottery Barn sells an abundance of them with different quotes, sayings, and for different seasons at a low price of $29.99 and, make sure to look for sales because some of the best signs you can find are on the sale racks!

8. Holiday centerpiece 

centerpiece

Add a piece of your heart to the holiday table by gifting this gorgeous centerpiece from LLBean for only $34.95.

9. Door mat 

rug

Home Sweet Home! What a great housewarming that is a necessity to every home and is used all year round.

10. Personalized holiday gift basket 

holiday basket

The most personal gift of all, a personalized gift basket with all the things your host loves. With stores like Home Goods, it is super affordable to make a unique basket and you don't have to spend more than $40.00 to do so.