The 100 Hottest TV Dads In History

The 100 Hottest TV Dads In History

Who would you add?

142990
The 100 Hottest TV Dads In History

Let's talk about dads, shall we? More specifically TV dads. Because I simply cannot imagine I am the only one in the world who watches television and notices the hot fathers and if you say you don't notice... I don't believe you.

Sure, there are studs closer to our age in shows and I write about those guys too (ahem, John B and Paxton), but I'm just here to give credit where credit is due. And let's face it, some of these small-screen daddies are aging like a fine wine. Please don't shoot the messenger, OK? Also, this is a list of DILFs, not men who would win World's Best Dad awards, so don't come at me when you see guys like Ward Cameron on here — we're strictly talking looks, got it?

So, without further ado, I give you 100 of the hottest TV dads in history, from most recent to oldest TV shows:

1. Bill Townsend, "Sweet Magnolias" (2020)

2. Mohan, "Never Have I Ever" (2020)

3. Ward Cameron, "Outer Banks" (2020)

4. Wally, "Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens" (2020)

Instagram/@wongbd

5. Bill Richardson, "Little Fires Everywhere" (2020)

Hulu

6. Ray Donovan, "Ray Donovan" (2020)

Showtime

7. Cal Abar, "Watchmen" (2019)

YouTube/Draft Zero

8. Don Quinn, "Merry Happy Whatever" (2019)

9. Billy Baker, "All American" (2018)

The CW

10. Jefferson Pierce, "Black Lightning" (2018)

YouTube/TV Promos

11. Vince Cook, "Champions" (2018)

YouTube

12. F.P. Jones, "Riverdale" (2017)

The CW

13. Fred Andrews, "Riverdale" (2017)

The CW

14. Hiram Lodge, "Riverdale" (2017)

The CW

15. Blake Carrington, "Dynasty" (2017)

16. Earnest "Earn" Marks, "Atlanta" (2016)

YouTube/FX Networks

17. Ralph Angel Bordelon, "Queen Sugar" (2016)

YouTube/OWN

18. Jack Pearson, "This Is Us" (2016)

YouTube/This Is Us

19. Randall Pearson, "This Is Us" (2016)

YouTube/This Is Us

20. Lucious Lyon, "Empire" (2015)

Fox

21. Charles Brooks, "Younger" (2015)

TV Land

22. Josh, "Younger" (2015)

TV Land

23. Louis Huang, "Fresh Off the Boat" (2015)

YouTube/ABC

24. Jimmy Martino, "Grandfathered" (2015)

YouTube/Fox 13 News

25. Hap Briggs, "Blood & Oil" (2015)

YouTube/ABC

26. Andre Johnson, "Black-ish" (2014)

YouTube/ABC

27. Jamie Fraser, "Outlander" (2014)

YouTube/King FireMan

28. James "Ghost" St. Patrick, "Power" (2014)

YouTube/STARZ

29. Rafael Solano, "Jane the Virgin" (2014)

The CW

30. Rogelio de la Vega, "Jane the Virgin" (2014)

The CW

31. Henry McCord, "Madam Secretary" (2014)

YouTube/Madam Secretary

32. Kevin Garvey, "The Leftovers" (2014)

YouTube/HBO

33. Klaus Mikaelson, "The Originals" (2013)

The CW

34. Terry Jeffords, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" (2013)

YouTube/Brooklyn Nine-Nine

35. John Diggle, "Arrow" (2012)

YouTube/Arrow

36. Fitz Grant, "Scandal" (2012)

ABC/YouTube

37. Danny Castellano, "The Mindy Project" (2012)

Hulu

38. Jaime Lannister, "Game of Thrones" (2011)

YouTube

29. Schmidt, "New Girl" (2011)

Fox

40. Winston Bishop, "New Girl" (2011)

Fox

41. Danny, "Black Mirror" (2011)

42. David Nolan, "Once Upon a Time" (2011)

YouTube

43. Chris Argent, "Teen Wolf" (2011)

MTV

44. Kevin Hamilton, "Awkward" (2011)

YouTube

45. Jack Porter, "Revenge" (2011)

YouTube/ABC

46. Conrad Grayson, "Revenge" (2011)

ABC

47. Rick Grimes, "The Walking Dead" (2010)

YouTube/The Walking Dead

48. Alaric Saltzman, "The Vampire Diaries"

The CW

49. Peter Florrick, "The Good Wife" (2009)

YouTube/CBS EyeLab

50. Jax Teller, "Sons of Anarchy" (2008)

YouTube/FX Networks

51. Ricky Underwood, "Secret Life of the American Teenager" (2008)

Freeform

52. Harry Wilson, "90210" (2008)

53. Don Draper, "Mad Men" (2007)

YouTube/amc

54. Dr. Sam Bennett, "Private Practice" (2007)

YouTube/ABC

55. Bart Bass, "Gossip Girl" (2007)

The CW

56. Chuck Bass, "Gossip Girl" (2007)

The CW

57. Rufus Humphrey, "Gossip Girl" (2007)

The CW

58. Eric Taylor, "Friday Night Lights" (2006)

59-60. Kevin and Scotty, "Brothers & Sisters" (2006)

ABC

61. Bill Henrickson, "Big Love" (2006)

HBO

62. Alex Karev, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

63. Ben Warren, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

64. Derek Shepherd, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

65. Jackson Avery, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

66. Mark Sloan, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

67. Richard Webber, "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)

ABC

68. John Winchester, "Supernatural" (2005)

YouTube/black hawk

69. Seeley Booth, "Bones" (2005)

YouTube/TV Guide

70. Jim Halpert, "The Office" (2005)

71. Julius, "Everybody Hates Chris" (2005)

YouTube/CBS

72. Ari Gold, "Entourage" (2004)

HBO

73. Jin-Soo Kwon, "Lost" (2004)

YouTube

74. Mike Delfino, "Desperate Housewives" (2004)

ABC

75. Tom Scavo, "Desperate Housewives" (2004)

ABC

76. Dan Scott, "One Tree Hill" (2003)

The CW

77. Jake Jagielski, "One Tree Hill" (2003)

The CW

78. Lucas Scott, "One Tree Hill" (2003)

The CW

79. Nathan Scott, "One Tree Hill" (2003)

The CW

80. Sandy Cohen, "The OC" (2003)

YouTube

81. Christopher Turk, "Scrubs" (2001)

82. Mark "Flex" Washington, "One on One" (2001)

Instagram/@flexaforreal

83-84. David and Keith, "Six Feet Under" (2001)

HBO

85. Michael Vaughn, "Alias" (2001)

ABC

86. Christopher Hayden, "Gilmore Girls" (2000)

The WB

87. Luke Danes, "Gilmore Girls" (2000)

The WB

88. Elliot Stabler, "Law & Order: SVU" (1999)

YouTube/MsMojo

89. Nick Amaro, "Law & Order: SVU" (1999)

YouTube/Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

90. Darryl Morris, "Charmed (1998)

The WB

91. Leo Wyatt, "Charmed" (1998)

The WB

92. Mitch Leery, "Dawson's Creek" (1998)

YouTube

93. Doug Ross, "ER" (1994)

YouTube/Pop TV

94. Chandler Bing, "Friends" (1994)

YouTube/TBS

95. Ross Geller, "Friends" (1994)

96. Alan Matthews, "Boy Meets World" (1993)

Disney

97. Maxwell Sheffield, "The Nanny" (1993)

YouTube/Throw Back TV

98. Danny Tanner, "Full House" (1987)

ABC

99. Jesse Katsopolis, "Full House" (1987)

ABC

100. Mike Brady, "The Brady Bunch" (1969)

YouTube/CBS

For real, though... I know there are more, but all these daddies are making my head spin. Who else would you add to this list?

Follow Swoon on Instagram.