Don't Give Up On Your Dreams The First Time That You Fail

You are going to hit bumps along the road of life, but they are only temporary.

346

A year ago, what kind of person did you think you were going to be today? Did you think that you were going to be the type of person that has changed the world already? Did you think that you were going to be in a relationship? Did you think that you were going to have a better job or be further in school?

Its been 365 days since then and maybe nothing has changed, but maybe everything has changed. Maybe you are exactly where you wanted to be. Maybe you are a little behind where you wanted to be. Maybe you are ahead of where you wanted to be. No matter what, you are where you are meant to be. Things are going moving along exactly the way they are supposed to be.

I hope that if you have fallen behind where you expected to be, you remember that things will be OK. I hope you know never to give up on yourself, even if you have fallen behind. You are going to hit bumps along the road, but they are temporary. Don't sell yourself short of your dreams.

I hope if you are exactly where you wanted to be, that you never forget where you came from. I hope that you remember your struggles and you remember that you had to work to get to where you are and you will have to work to get to where you're going. Don't give up when things get hard.

I hope that if you are doing better than you wanted to be, you see that your hard work has paid off. You have worked so hard to push past your own expectations and you should be really proud of that. I hope that you keep giving your all to live like that, because your drive inspires people.

Don't give up on your dreams if you hit a rough patch and don't settle just because you reach one goal. You have so much to be proud of. If you haven't heard it today, I am proud of you.