Holy Cross Content Creater Spotlight: Rebecca Beaulieu

This is one creator putting out content worth your time (she's the one having a great time in the white) !

11
Rebecca Beaulieu

Hello! For those that don’t know me, or haven’t seen my work before, I am the Editor-in-Chief of the Odyssey at Holy Cross.

With over 1,200 communities across the nation and more than 14,000 content creators, it’s easy to miss or overlook a creator who is producing great chance. As a way to help you make sure you’re not missing one of those creators right here at Holy Cross, I plan to highlight someone from time to time that I think is creating exceptional content.

This week, that individual is Rebecca Beaulieu.

Have you seen their latest article? Check it out here https://www.theodysseyonline.com/climate-change-mo....

Rebecca has been with Odyssey since January of this year. I recently asked her what she's gotten out of creating content for Odyssey:

She said: “I started Odyssey in January while I was searching for and applying to internships. I found that I could really easily sign up to be a writer--I didn't even know that Holy Cross has a community of writers until after I joined. I wanted to be a part of it so it would force me to write something publishable every week, and so I could get my voice out there in a more professional setting than in a Facebook post. Since I started creating content for Odyssey, I feel like I pay more attention to the news both globally and locally. I think I've gotten better at writing about news-related topics and have learned how to write better write headers and create content that people will read. While it can be challenging to produce new articles every week, I've really enjoyed being a part of Odyssey as it grows and I've become a better writer as a result.”

Are you interested in becoming a content creator for Odyssey? If so, you can request to join right here: https://muse.theodysseyonline.com/apply