12 Christmas Songs That Don't Actually Suck

If you're trying to get jolly and are tired of the same six Christmas songs, this one's for you.

102

Even though Christmas music should be outlawed until after Thanksgiving, it's coming time to get in the holiday spirit. With this, it's important that we all appreciate the true bops of the season that are rarely (if ever) played on the radio. Traditional Christmas music is okay, but you haven't truly experienced Christmas until you properly appreciate these songs.

1. Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix

This is absolutely my favorite Christmas song ever and I definitely listened to it every single day on the bus ride to eighth grade. A year-round bop and truly a magical experience.

2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble

This is a classic song with a lovely twist from Michael Buble. He's one of the few true voices of Christmas and should be celebrated as such.

3. Last Christmas by Taylor Swift

Old Taylor Swift is a legend and she put out a small Christmas album back in the day that still bops to this day. Appreciate our queen.

4. Merry Christmas by Happy Holidays, Issues

If you don't want to give up the pop-punk life for the holiday season, enjoy this bop to get the best of both worlds. It's not really a song for sitting around the fire and drinking hot chocolate, but it's still loosely considered Christmas music.

5. Last Christmas by Wham!

This is one of the few classic Christmas songs that I can tolerate. They play it on the radio quite frequently, but they still manage to keep it fresh.

6. That's Christmas To Me by Pentatonix

This is a sweet song to listen to by the fire in fuzzy socks and a sweater. It's one of Pentatonix's original Christmas songs and it's honestly so good.

7. Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

This is like the soundtrack for Christmas. It plays in the background of the Christmas experience.

8. Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix

This song really gets me going. It hits right in the feels and is just incredible.

9. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

This is one of Justin Bieber's original Christmas songs and honestly, no one can even try to deny that it's a bop. She's a beauty and y'all know it.

10. Hallelujah by Pentatonix

This isn't really a Christmas song, but it's on Pentatonix's Christmas album, so it gets a notable mention. This song hits me hard every single time and it's the best cover I've ever and will ever hear of this song.

11. Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber

I'm not exactly a Belieber, but Justin Bieber legitimately did put out some Christmas bops on his albums.

12. O' Holy Night by Pentatonix

This is a quieter song, but Pentatonix spits nothing but Christmas delight.