Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump Opened Up America

Their mistakes lead the nation to seek attention on voting and the federal government.
32

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are the worst candidates for presidency.

These candidates for the general election have been a constant topic from news media to the common people's conversation. As controversial they are, one of them will be the next president.

The oddest notion is these two have left a strong positive impression. They revamped U.S. citizens to open up to voting and perceiving the federal government outlook.

How did these two recondition the American populace?

The solution is they were publicly caught in their own mistakes and poor insight on their political agendas.

Hillary Clinton may be the first woman to be running for president, but it has been shown that she is a corrupt politician. The long, drastic investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation of Clinton's violation of the e-mail scandal in regards to the Benghazi attack. FBI Director James Comey presented sufficient evidence against her, which would have had her and others who participated in the scandal convicted by the Justice Department.

For some odd reason, Clinton was not indicted for her crime. Carelessly handling classified information and getting away with it clearly shows she is a corrupt politician and a liar.

Another comprehension is Clinton's top contributors for her campaign are big banks: Citigroup Inc, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc. According to the Washington Post, Clinton has been attacking Wall Street, as part of her agenda if elected president.This contradiction is a nuisance since she was funded millions from these allies as super political action committees (super PACs).

This awareness and insight is shared by many citizens. Many consider her to be a presidential candidate, but some consider her a criminal. Clinton may be the first woman ever to be president, but she went through several loopholes to reach where she is.

Next is Donald Trump. A businessman, once reality television host, won the Republican vote. He has been the news media attraction of 2016; out-shining the other republican nominees. Trump has been obviously known for controversial language towards journalists, politicians, immigration and so on in the United States.

Trumps bigotry in regards to getting rid of immigrants in the U.S. and the ever so popular idea of building a wall south of American border remains. Through Trump’s campaign, he has gone after Muslims, African-Americans, Latinos, women and more, strongly appearing as a racist. Trump has also gained support from the Ku Klux Klan, for they contributed funding to his campaign.

Trump’s vulgarity towards current affairs, like stating Mexicans are rapists or the mockery of Asian accents and a disabled reporter at a press conference, has epitomized the ignorant portion of ugly Americans that rally behind him. His outbursts and tirades has actually won him presidential candidacy. Actual American citizens consider him to be capable of making this country great again.

These two individuals are the front-runners to be this country’s leader, to be the commander-and-chief, to handle foreign affairs, to delegate the nation’s economy.

Their own strategies and political footing has led the U.S. nation to a nationwide cross-examination. Clinton and Trump's main positive side of this presidential election is they opened up the perspectives and opinions from millennials to senior citizens on the current situation relating to the United States' political system. Citizens are sensitive on how to vote and what benefits and disadvantages will outcome the forthcoming presidential term.