High-Waisted Denim Pants

High-Waisted Denim Pants

Kylie Jenner, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, reality show star, and mom of adorable Stormi, always serves looks and slays the red carpet with those killer curves and stylish outfits.

495
High-Waisted Denim Pants
Photo by Chelse Daniel on Unsplash

Kylie Jenner, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, reality show star, and mom of adorable Stormi, always serves looks and slays the red carpet with those killer curves and stylish outfits. Kylie Jenner is constantly stepping up her style game, especially in her cosmetics line and her newly-launched swimwear line, Kylie Swim.

Yet, Kylie doesn't just serve haute couture and sexy bikinis. Her fashion choices have also broadened thanks to Kylie Jenner's stylist, Jill Jacobs. We love how she shows off a cool girl vibe too.

Check out five everyday outfits she'd wear that you can also add to your wardrobe:

1) Sweatpants and Sneakers

Kylie's casual style is popular among her fans. As a mom, Kylie is all about convenience without compromising style. She adores sneakers and comfortable sweats, leaving us wondering how we can also look cute and trendy even without trying too hard.

Together with the comfortable sweats and white sneakers, Kylie completes this sporty look with a cool bomber jacket. This outfit is perfect for strolling outside, hanging out at the mall, or grabbing some ice cream.

2) High-Waisted Denim Pants

Kylie Jenner loves wearing denim pants. She usually pairs them with cropped tops which are very perfect for flaunting her curves. This look became easily one of her fan's favorites.

This outfit is cool yet sophisticated. This look is an absolute head turner, and it makes us fall in love with vintage styles that are back in trend. Pair these high-waisted denim pants with suede boots and a nude bag, then you're ready for your day.

3) Bodysuits

Kylie Jenner had a fashion moment with her bodysuits. She sports them in see-through, laces, neutral colors, bold colors, and various patterns like animal prints and geometric figures. This look is a must-try, especially if you want to rekindle your love for this one-piece clothing.

Kylie Jenner's fashion choices may be a bit bizarre, yet they're very eye-catching. You can try wearing these full-body suits with bold colors and prints, adding some pizzazz to your everyday wearables.

4) Long Trench Coats

Kylie Jenner is a fan of trench coats, and her daily outfits combined with long trench coats make her even more chic and polished. Trench coats give a sophisticated vibe and are perfect for both casual outings or special events.

Trench coats are perfect for any working girl who wants to look business savvy but young at the same time. Wearing one will surely keep you warm during the winter season, too. Carry this look every day by switching your bag, shoes, and accessories. You can also try wearing leather boots with your trench coat, get that studded bag, and add some sunglasses.

5) Mini Dresses Paired with Strappy Heels

Kylie Jenner loves mini dresses, especially in bold, bright colors. She's the queen of matching prints and patterns, too! Mini dresses are sexy and gorgeous, while also casual with a hint of sophistication. They can be worn at special events, chic soirees, and Friday nights out with girl friends.

Kylie's mini dresses are not complete without those strappy heels. This look is girly and fresh. It's also perfect for conquering that office party because you can look formal and sexy at the same time.

Mini dresses paired with strappy heels are perfect for those with bombshell figures like Kylie's. Pair them with statement necklaces or gold accessories for that bling that will surely make heads turn.

Dress Like Kylie

Kylie Jenner is very versatile when it comes to fashion. In red carpets and other social events, she goes all out making her stand out from the crowd. Yet, her casual outfits are also notable and very trendy. The sneakers, sweatpants, and denim pants are cool, comfortable, and casual. We love how she shows us it's okay to dress down but still look stylish.

Some of Kylie Jenner's outfits are also totally easy to imitate. Just pick your favorite mini dress with vibrant prints, style it with ankle boots or strappy sandals, grab a bubble jacket or long coat for added warmth, then finish your look by grabbing a cute handbag or a pair of sunglasses.

Takeaway

Today's fashion has transformed throughout the years. We've seen a lot of celebrities and public icons make it their source of income while we continue to awe at their endless creativity and talent when it comes to putting looks together and looking flawless in front of throngs of people.

You can also create your look if you want to get one step closer to Kylie Jenner's style. Check out the Moda Database that provides contacts for celebrity stylists who could help you create the perfect outfit just like what Kylie wears!

Kylie Jenner loves wearing denim pants. She usually pairs them with cropped tops which are very perfect for flaunting her curves. This look became easily one of her fan's favourites.