I think the last time all five of us were together was the day we graduated high school. After graduation, we were all so busy with moving out and senior trip that we did not get to end our high school chapter properly. For that reason, I just want to take a second and thank each of you.

Thank you for all the good times, tears, and laughs. Thank you for the amazing group messages, lunch table conversations, and inside jokes. Thank you for all the parties, football games, and dances we attended together. Thank you for the advice and support all of you gave me. By the way, you guys were usually right. Thank you for all of those amazing nights that gave us so many stories we will always remember. But most importantly, I want to thank you guys for the day I first met you all.

I remember the day I walked into freshman orientation. Not only was I at the bottom of the totem pole but I had also just transferred schools. The friend group I would soon call my "besties" took me in from the start. From that day on we would spend every day together for the next four years. In some way or another, we all ended up having at least three classes together. Even though we all participated in different activities we somehow continued to grow closer with one another. At the time we had no idea that four years would fly by so fast.

We all had our ups and downs with one another throughout the four years of high school, but I always knew you guys had my back. You were all there to support me through all my tough times. Whether it was a death in my family or even a silly break up, I could always count on you all. I just hope I was there enough for each of you. I'm sorry if one of you needed me to be a friend and I wasn't there like I should have been. Each of your families was like my family. They were always so welcoming even if you all weren't around.

We are all still friends just a few hours away from one another but it is not the same. Not a day goes by that I don't think of some inside joke we had or all of the memories we shared. I will always cherish our memories together. Whether it was our annual Christmas party, car rides to Dollar General at 2 am, or our Jacks Breakfast Dates we always had a blast together. I look back on old pictures sometimes and look at how happy we all were.

I see your photos on Instagram and snapchat and can't help but smile because I know you all are happy. I see you all with your new friends, and I'm happy for you all because I have my own I've grown close to as well. I'd like to think it was for a good reason that we all grew apart. Maybe God only put you guys in my life for a short amount of time for a reason, but nothing beats the thought of wondering what life would be like with you all still by my side.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about each of you. I hope your life is filled with smiles and laughs even if they aren't with me. I miss spending every moment of high school with you all.

I always knew that we would all go on to do bigger things. It is honestly amazing to see us all in college working towards the careers we dreamed about when we were fourteen. I am proud of who you all have become, even if I don't say it.

If any of you ever get the chance to read this I just want you all to understand that through the hills and the valleys I could always count on you all. Its crazy to see how far we have come especially to see the people that we have shaped into. Just know that I am proud of each of you, even if I don't take the time to tell you.

Even if we never get the chance to speak to one another again just know that each of you left a mark on me and will always be known as the group of girls I love the most. No matter where this life takes us, just know that I will never forget you.