High Hopes lyrics meaning written by Panic! At the Disco

Introduction:

21
American pop rock band Panic! at the Disco released the song "High Hopes" on May 23, 2018, through Fueled by Ramen and DCD2 Records.

American pop rock band Panic! at the Disco released the song "High Hopes" on May 23, 2018, through Fueled by Ramen and DCD2 Records. This song is the second single of their sixth studio album. The genre of the song is Pop-rock. The producers and writers are Jake Sinclair and Jonas Jeberg and co-written by 12 more co-writers. Its official video length is 3:10 minutes, featuring Brendon Urie climbing a skyscraper, one of the co-writers of this song.

The song is about the struggle and never giving up on your dreams. High Hopes lyrics speak about chasing the things you want no matter how difficult it seems or what challenges you may face in fulfilling your dream. don't give up your hard work and consistency is the only key to achieving it. In the video, lying about this message this impossible f made up your mind. Like in the video a man (Brendon Urie) climbed the skyscraper without any assistance. A fun fact is that this band made the lyrics conception of this song in the hot bathtub. Jeberg has said o: "I was sitting in the hot tub, singing bass notes. We didn't have any instruments because we were in the hot tub. I was singing bass notes and directing chords in that way, and we were brainstorming different lyrics."

The lyrics meanings of the track:

The start of the song is with the chorus, in which Urie reveals that the key ingredient to a journey is always hope. And that hope is defined by pointing out how he clung to his future goals. He always had a vision and high hope to gonna achieve his goals no matter what because is hope and endurance, that makes him cling to his dreams. Then in the verse, the word comes “Mama said,” shows the connection of hope with the advice of a sincere mentor figure. who encourages him, giving him hope by saying she prophesied his success in amazing ways, it is like she manifested his destiny. These are the elements that made him rise above, to remember that these are all things he is hoping for are destined to happen.

The vocalist Urie said that he had a dream, he manifested it, which encourages him to work for it and then made his own destiny. And all the accomplishments we have in our life are the result of the choices we made and sticking to them to make them true. When the lines come “burn your biographies.” it's about don't look at other life stories and achievements and fell little everyone has their own path, faith, and struggle and yours is also. Instead of watching them how they change history try to rewrite your own history. And if think it's something new and afraid of, am I capable of this? the console line comes that the unique will always be unique, so accept yourself and never stuck in wanna be a situation

[Verse 1]
Mama said
Fulfill the prophecy
Be something greater
Go make a legacy
Manifest destiny
Back in the days
We wanted everything, wanted everything
Mama said
Burn your biographies
Rewrite your history
Light up your wildest dreams
Museum victories, every day
We wanted everything, wanted everything

[Chorus]
Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
I was gonna be that one in a million
Always had high, high hopes

Conclusion of the track:

The song Hope High song a metaphor and its lyrics meaning are about every individual being unique and their struggling goals and dreams. So, to achieve your dream the manifest has a high hope and clings to it, not letting anything come between you and your dream, not any inferiority complex and fear of failure. Because it echoes to hold on to your desires.