Hey Clare, Here Is What We Don't Want From Your Season

I don't know you, and I haven't watched you on TV but please do me this solid.

5
Instagram/@goodmorningamerica

A new Bachelorette was announced this morning and with all the fuss over this season I feel it's only right we talk about setting standards for our new leading lady.

1. Useless drama no one deserves

Peter and Hannah B. both were consistent in making sure the drama stayed for as long as it could. Putting themselves, and everyone watching, through heartache and annoying conversations that 300000% could have been avoided.

2. Be real but don't be annoying

I think that sometimes being real can come across as trying really hard to be real and that can almost seem fake. Also, just let the process flow naturally. Don't force your guys to be real sooner than they are ready.

3. Let's maybe chill with the makeouts

Look, you gotta have a kiss every now and then, but every 3 minutes with someone different? Totally not needed.

4. Listen to your people

The biggest thing over the past couple of seasons is the contestants raised concerns and our leads didn't listen. Let your guys guide you to making good choices for your future.

5. Do not settle

It's a TV show about finding love, but that doesn't mean you have to.