Here is Useful Info: How to Stop excessive sweating?

Userful Info About Sweating
437

Sweating: the basics

Sweating is one of the most common and prevalent problem that people face. There are many industries thriving on the issue of sweating.They sell deodorants, perfumes and antiperspirant to help you get rid of sweating altogether in case of antiperspirants and help you tackle your body odour with perfumes.

Two of our glands are responsible for all the sweating that we do. One gland is known as Eccrine gland and the other is Apocrine glands. The Eccrine gland is found all over our body. Whenever we do any exercise or any other form of physical activity, the brain releases a chemical known as acetylcholine. This chemical triggers our spinal cord to release the salt and water from our blood to the surface of our skin so that when the water evaporates our skin can be cooled down, and the body temperature is lowered altogether.

Our hair follicles have these Apocrine glands. These glands secrete oily liquid whenever we find ourselves in some form of stress or intensive physical activity. The body odour that we all find so annoying is due to the bacteria that is present on our skin. It combines with the oily sweat that is secreted and creates the odour. We lose around 3 litres of water in an hour on a hot day. Genetics and the climate in which live also have a role to play in our sweating.

Ways to stop sweating

There are a lot of remedies that can be employed to reduce sweating, some of them are clinical and some of them are cosmetic. But they visibly help in reducing sweating and also help in minimizing the body odour . The cosmetic methods are:

Using an antiperspirant

There are a lot of different antiperspirant deodorants that can be used to get rid of sweating and reduce the bad smell of sweating. Majority of the antiperspirant just provide fragrance, they fail to sustain the fragrant state once the sweating starts. Using proper antiperspirant that has aluminium compound between the range of 10%-20% can help. The reason Old spice has maintained a stable position in the market of sweat controller is because they have Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly with 18% concentration. This compounds stops sweating and keeps your armpits fresh for a long time. Old Spice delivers what they promise. The negative claims that the aluminum compound causes harm has never been established to date. Hence, it is the best option when you are looking for antiperspirant deodorant.

Apply Antiperspirant at the right time

This might come as a surprise, but when you are applying antiperspirant deodorant to stay fresh all day, you need to apply it at night instead of the morning. The aluminum compound requires time to create a block for the sweat glands. You need to ensure that your armpits are free of any form residue from the sweat and deodorant that you had applied the day before. Applying the deodorant at night will help in reducing the sweat by 65%!

Eat strategically!

You need to cut down on oily foods to prevent excessive sweating.