Here is How I Convinced My Parents to Have a Pet Dog

Probably this will be a shocking moment for you at that time

38

Dogs are considered man's best friend and have been around since the beginning of time helping human and giving us the joy of companionship. Have you ever asked your parents if you could please get a dog only for them to sit down, and tell you that no there's no way you're going to get a dog? Probably this will be a shocking moment for you at that time. But, wait, there is still a chance for you yet, reading this will not take long until the end, and you gonna get awesome tip how to care your dog? These are very simple ways to make your dog healthy.

You will be able to explain to your parents and tell them all the ways that you are going to be responsible for taking care of a lovely pet.

One of the most important things while taking nourishing your pet sure will be their food. You should feed them twice a day according to their weight. Take care of dehydration and give them plenty of water. Make sure that they sit before they eat to learn good manners.

The next very important thing you must learn is how to potty train your dog. You don't want your pet going to the bathroom in the house, because you have to clean it up your parents will be more apt to give them away. Make sure you let your dogs out regularly to go to the outdoor if you don't have a doggie door. Ensure if you do not have a fenced-in yard that they're on a leash. Working your dog and taking them regularly walks each day is also an important aspect of being a responsible dog owner. Make sure to always have them on a leash.

Grooming of your dog is another key point for taking care of your puppies. It is usual that dogs get dirt and other mud materials while playing around. To keep your dog clean, you should give them a bath at least once a month so their coat stays nice and shiny, brush their hairs, and cut them if felt long. Here is something very important that you should be careful while cutting hair cuts. You should use the best dog clippers out there to comfort your dog. You shouldn't use the normal hair clipper that is used for human, this is because there is much difference in between human hairs and dogs' fur. Dog fur is softer than human and their clippers are also specifically designed to make them feel conform while cutting their hairs.

You should brush your dog's teeth regularly so their breath smells minty fresh and they don't get any infections in their gums. Maintain a calendar for their routine medical checkups and be strict upon these especially when they are not feeling well.

Eventually, this is time to learn some tricks and commands making sure that they listen, follow your directions, their minds stay active. You should learn how to train your dog for a couple of actions such as, laying on the ground, shaking hands, let's pray, rolling, and the most beautiful catching tennis ball.

Rewarding your dog after joyful actions are also important. Doing this will polish their skills and they will perform these actions in better ways than before. Last but not least is you should play with your dogs regularly. Get a variety of different toys so that you can experiment and figure out which you're your dog really loves playing.

It is normal to do your dog to be interested in one toy at one moment and another at a different. Do not give up on a toy because they are not in the mood for one toy at all moments. This will not only reward them but also reward you as they will not chew up your furniture. The best reward for your dog is making her the part of your family. Taking care of your dog will repay you in the form of security and faithfulness. However, we have mentioned care tips for dogs, but these are not limited to. You can apply these on pet cats and other animals you love the most.