Goodbye Junior Year, Hello Senior Year Of College

Don't count the days, make the days count.
145

Junior year of college is finally coming to an end, and while I'm so excited for it to be over, I'm nervous as well. I have two semesters left until I graduate college with a Bachelor's of Science in Finance!

For all of you that are in the same boat as me, please get through these few final semesters. Don't let the procrastination or laziness get in the way of you obtaining that degree. I know at times it seems impossible, but you can do it, and trust me it will all be worth it.

Overall, junior year was an interesting year for me. I had to take all upper level finance courses, since I completed all my Gen Ed's. For the most part, upper level finance courses are extremely difficult, so I got to spend a lot of time locked in my room studying. The most exciting part about my junior year of college was I got a full time internship! I learned a lot about myself as well, and now have a clear understanding of what I want in life.

I am grateful to have been able to make it this far educationally because there are some people that do not get the opportunity to go to a four year college and excel the way I have. Sometimes people make it to college, but then they leave and never go back to finish their degree. I'm proud that I am able to be studying such as tough major while working.

I'm ready for junior year to be over because that degree is waiting for me! Goodbye junior year, hello senior year!