What do you get when you mix a pain-stricken doctor, a cancer doctor with dating problems, and crazy patients? A beautiful television show called House, M.D. Today I want to share with you some of my favorite House moments and quotes from the show. Not all of these are happy but they are meaningful.

1. "People never change. They just become more of who they really are."

2. "People's brains stop working when they think they're gonna lose someone they love."

3."It's 7:00 in the morning. Somebody better be dead."

4."I'm sorry, I'm about to lose you because I'm about to drive into a tunnel in a canyon on an airplane while hanging up the phone."

5. "Somewhere out there, there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

7. "If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you."

6."I've made a decision. Being happy and being in love with you makes me a crappy doctor. You have made me a worse doctor, and people are gonna die because of that. And...you...are totally worth it. If I had to choose between saving everyone and loving you and being happy...I choose you. I choose being happy with you. I will always choose you."

8. "We were both wrong, not equally wrong. You were at least six more wronger than me."

9. "I'm fine, I'm just not happy."

10. "Most people have. It's also a noun."