Healthy Lifestyle Tips For A Busy Girl

8 Hacks For Becoming A Healthier You, For The Girl With No Free Time

Now, the excuse "I'm too busy to try that!" won't due.

327
Rachel Mount

Even if you don't consider yourself a super busy individual, we all get in grooves that are a downward spiral of mental and physical health. When you find yourself pushing your happiness aside, here are a few things you can add to your daily routine that can make all the difference.

1. Keep a journal

Of your favorite quotes, daily thoughts, or things you feel weighing on you.

2. Have in-home workout routines

The worst part about the gym is physically going, so having workouts handy you can do at home will cut your excuses in half.

3. Meditate

Even if you don't consider yourself a spiritual person, a beginners session can be as short as 3 minutes. These couple minutes to solely focus on yourself can turn your day around.

4. Carry a (reusable) water bottle with you 

The more water you drink, the better your body will feel. From helping with digestion to less grease on your face, you'll feel better within the day. Also, it doesn't involve you going out of your way at all! Woo.

5. Read up on happy news stories

Scrolling through Facebook to find cute videos almost counts! It's important to understand what's going on in the world- good or bad, but it's just as important to 'search for the good' (as google nicely put it).

6. Do a face mask while getting ready for bed

Or while scrolling through IG before bed (combine a bad habit with a good!)

7. Use a calendar for everything 

This one's for your sanity. When everything you need to do is in one place, life becomes a lot less stressful.

8. After a long day of studying, reward yourself 

Whether this is watching an episode of your favorite show, listening to music, or curl up in a blanket and do nothing.. giving yourself time to relax is just as important.