Health and Fitness Centers in Florida

Health and Fitness Centers in Florida

Health

59
Health and Fitness Centers in Florida

There are different health and fitness centers everyone ought to know about. A good health or fitness center provides a safe environment for exercise and is supervised by trained staff.

It will allow you to use specialized exercise equipment and provide activities that you enjoy and that meet your personal fitness goals.

Health and Fitness Centers in Florida

You can find a fitness service that meets your specific needs with a little research and patience. Here are a few health and fitness centers in Florida. It would also interest you to know the best jobs in the fitness industry without a degree.

Daily Jobs And Education Update Check Here: dimpledhiman.com

1. Cocoa Beach Health and Fitness

They have services to meet all needs at Cocoa Beach Health and Fitness, including one-on-one personal training, small group circuit training, group fitness, dry saunas, showers, and Cocoa Beach BodyWorks & Spa.

Their philosophy is To provide a welcoming and supportive environment in which the Cocoa Beach community can achieve their personal wellness goals. They offer a number of fitness classes. Spin, Silver Sneakers, Cardio Sculpt, Gotta Dance, Iron Barre, and Yoga are just a few of the classes available.

Visit this site for more related articles pipanews.

Contact: +1 321-613-2969

Address: 1355 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, United States

2. Healthy Evolution Fitness -Titusville

At Healthy Evolution Fitness, they believe that becoming healthier should not be a chore. That's why they do everything they can to accommodate your hectic schedule.

They have two 24-hour locations with cutting-edge equipment and friendly staff who genuinely want to help you achieve all of your fitness goals. The best part is that they offer monthly rates with NO CONTRACT REQUIRED.

Contact: +1 321-269-5005

Address: 2825 Garden St #5, Titusville, FL 32796, United States

3. Gainesville Health & Fitness

At Gainesville Health & Fitness, they believe that everyone wants to look better, feel better, and live better, and that most people require assistance in achieving those goals. That is why they have come.

With 24-hour access, free childcare, extensive cardio selections, state-of-the-art strength training equipment, access to all three facilities, and more, GHF's Main Center makes it simple to get fit, strong, and lean.

Here, you'll find friendly, down-to-earth GHF staff who strive to make every member and guest feel welcome, while also providing guidance and support to help you become a better version of yourself. GHF's Main Center provides a comprehensive health club experience with nearly 80,000 square feet of state-of-the-art equipment, innovative fitness options, and resort-style amenities. They even have indoor basketball/volleyball courts, a full aquatic center, and resources for health and recovery.

More than 1,000 group fitness classes are offered each month, allowing you to work up a sweat. Take a spin in their unique SkyCycle cycling studio. With their boutique small group training options, you can achieve long-term results.

Contact: +1 352-377-4955

Address: 4820 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32607, United States

4. The Body Factory Health & Fitness Center

The Body Factory Health and Fitness Center opened on January 8, 2004. The vision for a nonjudgmental, relaxed, and comfortable community gym for families.

There's a sweaty "CHEERS" atmosphere. They began with a 4,000-square-foot storefront and quickly expanded to a larger space, gaining over 10,000 square feet…They decided to convert to a 24-hour/7-day-a-week gym in 2014 because of their busy lives and difficulty fitting in "ME" time for a dumbbell workout plan with work, school kids in sports, and after-school activities. They provide tanning, an infrared sauna, equipment orientation, supplements, and a family-like atmosphere that can be found nowhere else.

Every year, the American Cancer Society benefits from a power-lifting event called "Lift for Life." They are sponsoring local school athletic events.

Contact: +1 352-347-7041

Address: 10785 SE, US HWY 441, Belleview, FL 34420, United States.

5. AMI Health & Fitness

Anna Maria Island's ONLY full-service fitness facility is AMI Health & Fitness! They provide 24-hour access, Group Fitness on Demand, free weights, cardio, strength training equipment, cross training equipment, and much more! Memberships are available on a daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual basis.

They are honored to be the only Silver Sneaker and Optum Renew Active provider on Anna Maria Island. AMI Health & Fitness strives to provide a clean, friendly, and efficient fitness facility in an island setting.

Contact: +1 941-778-5446

Address: 5364 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217, United States

6. Beach Bodies Health & Fitness

Beach Bodies Health and Fitness, located in the heart of Indialantic, Florida, has over 25,000 square feet of cutting-edge cardiovascular and strength training equipment, as well as a large selection of traditional free weights.

A separate cycling studio, boxing studio, and spacious Yoga/Pilates studio round out the facility's diverse training environment. All members are free to attend group classes.

Beach Bodies Health and Fitness is one of Brevard County's largest fitness centers. To stay on the cutting edge of fitness, new equipment is constantly being added in order to provide the most diverse fitness experience possible to its members.

Contact: +1 321-722-1990

Address: 834 N Miramar Ave, Indialantic, FL 32903, United States

7. Parrish Health & Fitness

Everything they do at Parrish Health and Wellness Center revolves around you. Individual exercise pods eliminate the inconvenience of waiting for a machine while also adding a layer of protection and comfort when exercising in your own home. Whatever your goal, the Parrish Health and Wellness Center team is here to help you achieve it.

Their priority is to provide a safe gym environment in which everyone who uses the center can achieve their fitness goals. After each scheduled session, the equipment will be cleaned and sanitized.

Within sight of Kennedy Space Center's launch towers, Parrish Medical Center has earned a national reputation as one of America's Finest Healing Environments over their 60-year history serving Brevard County.

Parrish Medical Center not only achieves but also maintains the highest levels of safe and healing care possible, thanks to a deep connection and love for the patients and community they have the honor to serve. This is due to their unwavering dedication to their mission, vision, and values:

Contact: +1 321-268-6200

Address: 3065 Columbia Blvd C104, Titusville, FL 32780, United States

8. Yvette's Health & Fitness Center

At the age of 20, Certified Personal Trainer Yvette Bernosky began her career at a local fitness club in Sarasota. The part-time job paved the way for a rewarding career in the fitness industry.

Yvette states, "she was extremely fortunate to have a mentor who encouraged her to pursue a career as a personal trainer. She began working one-on-one with members and soon became an aerobics instructor for the club, and the rest is history!" She has worked with a diverse clientele for over 30 years, including business professionals, Miss Florida pageant winners, and people of all ages and fitness levels.

Contact: +1 941-376-9599

Address: 2858 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237, United States

9. Fitness Club Merritt Island

Fitness Club MI, which is locally owned and operated, is Merritt Island's longest-running Fitness Center. A group of friends founded Island Fitness of Brevard in 2003.

The gym underwent numerous changes and improvements while remaining committed to the loyal following that had grown over the years. The club underwent another significant improvement in 2014, when it relocated across the street from its original location to a much larger, more feature-rich facility. Following the completion of this massive expansion, the company reopened under its current name, "Fitness Club MI."

Meanwhile, in 2022, they were fortunate to relocate to North Courtenay and expand their space to 21,000 square feet. They could offer their members so much more under one roof if they made this change.

Contact: +1 321-305-5870

Address: 1450 N Courtenay Pkwy Suite 15, Merritt Island, FL 32953, United States

10. YouFit Gyms

You'll find everything you need at YouFit Orlando Orange Ave to get your heart pumping, tone your muscles, build strength, lose weight, and increase your flexibility.

They provide group fitness classes and small group training led by a personal trainer, Olympic weightlifting platforms and bumper plates, an endless supply of cardio machines, a cutting-edge rig, grass-like turf for functional training and stretching, and on-demand classes. In addition, personal training begins at $35!

Contact: +1 407-757-1275

Address: 2847 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806, United States

11. UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center

They are committed to improving the health and wellness of their community at the UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center. They offer top-of-the-line exercise equipment, group fitness classes, health and wellness webinars, and more at their 60,000-square-foot health facility to help you achieve your fitness goals and live a healthier lifestyle.

The UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center provides a variety of programs and services to help you achieve your fitness goals, as well as amenities to help you relax and rejuvenate afterward.

Contact: +1 305-243-7662

Address: 1120 NW 14th St 9th Floor, Miami, FL 33136, United States

12. Zone Health and Fitness

Zone Health & Fitness in Ocala, Florida is the place to go if you want a gym membership that will improve your life. When Ben and Danielle Marciano founded Zone in 2014, they wanted to build a gym in Ocala that would bring people together, change lives, and strengthen their community. When people visit their Ocala fitness center, they want them to feel at ease.

Their goal at their Ocala health club is to never be intimidating, but to always be accepting and encouraging to everyone. They want Zone to be a place where people can feel like they belong. They truly are an Ocala gym where fitness becomes a family affair!

Contact: +1 352-509-3133

Address: 524 S Pine Ave, Ocala, FL 34471, United States

A final thought on the Health and Fitness Centers in Florida

In today's fitness industry, there is an enormous amount of variety. It is critical that you spend time researching your options so that you can make an informed decision.

Furthermore, if you are scared of going to the gym, learning about these 3 reasons should keep you motivated.

See below for the answers to some of the most asked questions relating to the Health and Fitness Centers in Florida.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What are the goals of physical fitness?

Physical Fitness Goal

According to the Mayo Clinic, some of the most important reasons to get up and move include weight loss and maintenance, improved sleep, and a lower risk of certain conditions such as stroke, heart disease, and type II diabetes.

1. Why is workplace health and fitness important?

It improves employee performance, raises employee morale, increases job satisfaction, prevents lost time due to illness, stress, or absenteeism, reduces turnover, and more. Overall, it is advantageous to both employees and employers.

1. What exactly is a health and fitness center?

The Fitness Center is a health, recreational, and social facility devoted to exercise, sports, and other forms of physical activity. It hires workout planners for your guide, It could be a for-profit commercial establishment or a community or institutionally supported facility.

Also, read more health and fitness-related articles from blufashion.com