Healing Through Music

Healing Through Music

International Collaborations at The Philharmonia Orchestra of New York

Co-produced by Emily Harris

Loading video...

Cover Image Credit: Amanda Choy

How to succeed in relationships in ones’ lives by addressing karma. 

Every relationships in this life manifests from past lives. There is always some connection between you and the other person from past lives

There are no coincidences in meeting someone in this life. This is usually someone you use to know or you had connections from the past lives. 

Sometimes the relationships are good, sometimes they are not. These are karmic controlled. Every action, every thoughts and behaviour is the effect of your karmic planets. 

How you treat other people in your life, how other people treat you and how your relationships succeed or not depends on your actions in past lives. These are carried forward in this life as your karmic planets. 

The prime example of how planets affect you is moon. When there is full moon it affects lot of people. These people who are affected have mainly moon as malefic planet in their astrological charts. In same way when their relationship corner is weak due to malefic Venus it affects their relationships. I believe that every person connected in past lives will somehow have impact in your life in this life. 

You can reduce the malefic effects of these karmic planets by minimising the negative effects. These can be done through karmic remedies. These can make a difference between succeeding or failing in any relationships in your life.