healing music at all times in life

Music can heal All

Have you ever felt like you cannot stand being in this world anymore?

470

Have you ever wished you could block everything out that is around you? There is one thing that would always work for me if needed. That one thing is music. I would plug my headphones into my phone or computer and blast music so I cannot hear anything going on around me. This is the best tactic that I could think of but that does not mean it is the only thing.

Music can speak to different people in different ways. Depending on your mood you could listen to pump up songs to get you ready for some kind of sports competition or something. Those kinds of songs help you block the people out that you are competing against and they do not get into your head. When you are ready to start a game or race or some sports event, you might have people always saying concentrate or good luck and you want to block them out so you are not freaking out even more about doing your best and what would happen if you did not do well. Music can also help some people with academics.

There are some people who can never concentrate on homework or studying with people talking around them. It might seem odd that music helps you concentrate when songs have words just like talking involves words as well. This could be true. One way to not have the music distract you is by listening to classical music or something that does not have words or a very upbeat tune that could make you not concentrate on what you are reading.

When I work on school stuff, I would listen to old country songs that I have never heard before. This helps me because I am not trying to sing along to it or something. If I really need to concentrate, then I will definitely listen to classical or any other songs that have no words and are slower tunes. Not only can you concentrate, you can also forget about what is making you feel so down.

We have all had those days where we cannot take it anymore and we need to forget about our feelings. If you ever feel sad or angry because something significant had just happened in your life, you could find the right music to calm you down. If you are ever sad, you may want to keep that feeling by listening to some sad music. Others try to listen to music that would pick them up, maybe some party songs or even rap. When you are angry at something, you may want to listen to slower songs, maybe classical or sad songs or even pump up songs.

It all depends on what you really need at that moment in time to decide what kind of music you should try to listen to. Even if the first time you try any of these ideas and they do not work, you should keep trying to find the right songs. Once you find the exact songs for each of your moods, you will be able to calm yourself down at any time in your life.