If I Haven't Told You Already

If I Haven't Told You Already

The things I don't get to say to you everyday.

337
If I Haven't Told You Already
https://cloudpix.co

You are the best thing to ever happen to me.

Everyday I wake up and wonder to myself how I went about my days before you came into my life. I still have yet to come up with an answer. I know it may be unhealthy to think like that...that I can't function if I don't have you. However, I can't help it. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much convincing myself I attempt to do, I do not have it in me to live without you, and that is okay.

You treat me like the queen I deserve to be treated as. I know I forget that sometimes, and I hope that is something you can forgive. I know that when we get into our arguments I am the one to point out all of the flaws in our relationship, I will be the first to admit that. Sometimes I get so upset, I do forget how amazing you are to me. I forget that if I do take you for granted, it could be one of the biggest mistakes I make in my life.

I don't feel like I tell you enough how proud I am of you. You have been through the worst of times, and you were able to overcome them. More importantly, you were able to overcome your issues without anyone. That is something I praise you for, as I could never do that. I am a very dependent person, and when I hit rock bottom or at least feel like I do, I am the first to run to someone for help. While there is nothing wrong with that, I admire someone like you who is strong enough to deal with everything that comes their way.

You are by far one of the most smartest people I have ever met. I know sometimes you get down on yourself, and feel like you didn't excel the way you should have when it comes to education, or work. I truly wish you did not feel like that. You use words that I have never even heard before, and I want to be a writer. You are a great critical thinker, have common sense, and you are book-smart as well. You have so many qualities that many people do not possess, including myself, and that is something you should be immensely proud of.

I know all of the things I just talked about were quite random. I know that while you may be grateful that I wrote this for you, you may be just as confused as to why I did it.

I think everyone deserves to know the best qualities about themselves. Sometimes it's hard to know yourself, and you need someone else to point them out for you. While the list of amazing things is never ending when it comes to you, I figured I would highlight my favorite features about you.

If I haven't told you already,

You are a beautiful person inside, and out. I am unbelievably happy to call you mine.

I love you to the moon and back.