Why you should travel to Las Vegas on Holidays

New restaurants at the hands of renowned chefs, night clubs, monumental hotel and the great events of the year.

44

Las Vegas always surprises with its luminous waste, its bold imitations, its monumental hotels and its great flow of visitors that stays throughout the year (approx 42 million visitors in 2018). "Whether it's for first-time or returning enthusiasts over and over again, Las Vegas continues to amaze travelers from around the world with luxurious experiences, first-class dining and exciting entertainment."Located in the state of Nevada, this city promises for 2019 a great year for travelers and enthusiasts of the destination. Here, are some reasons why you should spend your holidays at the city of lights.

Gastronomy with fame. Renowned chef Guy Fieri - now a celebrity - will open a second restaurant in Las Vegas: El Borro. For the diners they promise not only a restaurant with an original name but also dishes that will surprise: drunken fish tacos, volcanic rock shrimp and Acapulco's gold salad. The new restaurant is in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, will become Chef Gordon Ramsay's fourth restaurant in Las Vegas. At the reception there will be two typically London red telephone booths. And the menu secures that imprint with options like the popular British dish bangers and mash (sausage with sweet potato puree) and empanadas chicken wings.The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will offer Beauty, a multifaceted dining experience developed in conjunction with TAO Group and chef Chris Santos.

las vegas is the entertainment capital of the world a true amusement park for adults that will not disappoint anyone. Las Vegas is also one of the cities that attracts the most visitors in the world and the city that has grown the most in the 20th century. las vegas vacation travel guide will help you to make your holidays unforgettable.

Go to the viewpoint of the Stratosphere Tower.
Sky-Jump: At 252 meters high, total madness and adrenaline, the cost per jump is $ 120 per person and depends if you want photos and video increases to $150.It is open from Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 1:00 am and from Friday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 am, it is expensive but for the sensation that the jump gives you it is worth every dollar.

Insanity: This deadly carousel is 274 meters high, the mechanical arm turns to the side of the tower which leaves you with your feet in the air, tremendous adrenaline that goes to your head.It is open from Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 1:00 am and from Friday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 am.

X-Scream: If we talk about adrenaline, this attraction takes the prize because it is crazy.It's about a few roller coaster seats but with only one way round in a short distance, this attraction catapults you at high speed 8 meters out from the base of the top of the tower, which gives you the impression that you are thrown from above.The X-Scream is open at the same time as the previous attractions.

Hotel Casino Mandalay Bay: Another of the endless attractions that you can find in Las Vegas is to visit the Hotel Casino Mandalay Bay and walk under water through the tunnels of the giant aquarium Shark Reef Aquarium to observe more than 2000 marine animals including giant rays, sharks and crocodiles.

Take a picture with the poster "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas"Obviously it is essential to go to Las Vegas, take a picture with the world famous poster "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" because if you went to Las Vegas and did not take a picture with this poster then you did not go to Las Vegas.

Other recommended attractions
• A UFC fight at the MGM Grand
• David Copperfield's magic show
• Boxing fight at the MGM Grand
• Cirque du Soleil Show "Ká"
• Vegas the Show at the Planet Hollywood Resort
• Jabbawockeez at the MGM Grand
• Celine Dion in concert

las vegas is the entertainment capital of the world a true amusement park for adults that will not disappoint anyone. las vegas is also one of the cities that attracts the most visitors in the world and the city that has grown the most in the 20th century.