Happy Birthday To My Brother

Happy Birthday To My Brother

Because I have a brother, I'll always have a friend.
236

Dear Brother,

Happy birthday to you my love! I honestly can’t believe you are 9 years old now. It feels like it was yesterday that you were born, and I held you for the first time. You and I will always have a special bond, because you are my first sibling. When you came into this world my life forever changed. I went from playing with dolls to playing with a live baby, and it was the greatest thing ever.

You’re getting so big, and it’s a blessing to watch you grow into a not-so-baby brother. You constantly put a smile on my face, and make me laugh. I love the inside jokes we have, and how we can just remember a moment that occurred and start hysterically laughing.

Watching you grow everyday makes me very happy. I remember when you were in diapers, and now you’re doing great in third grade. I’ve been here for you since you were born, and I will always be here for you no matter what. The day I held you for the first time, was a day I’ll never forget. Once I placed you in my arms my world was complete. You felt so soft and warm. From then on I knew I would never be alone.

You’re so nice, kind, and caring. You always put other people before you think about yourself, and i adore that about you. You are perfect, please don’t ever change. You're going to accomplish amazing things in life, and I will be here with you every step of the way. Thank you for being a great brother to me. I love you so much!

Love Your Sister,

Aaliyah