Clean the inside of the car yourself? No problem!

We recommend bill Ren goring car cleaning. . Of course, we have a complete set with the interior cleaning set for this purpose put together.

8

Crumbs on the floor, hand prints on the windows and stains of different colors on the seats: a car like this can get pretty dirty inside. But is it always worth having a professional do the cleaning?

However, you need Bill Ren goring car cleaning. We'll give you tips on how to clean the inside of your car. We recommend bill Ren goring car cleaning. . Of course, we have a complete set with the interior cleaning set for this purpose put together.

Do you have real leather in your car?

Noble! You should take good care of that. We recommend the Foamy leather cleaner, the Lardy leather care product and the Borty leather brush. And if the windows are dirty, you can quickly regain a clear view with the Shiny window cleaner and the included waffle cloth.

Cleaning the inside of the car - a step by step guide

1. Preparation

If you have the utensils and cleaning products mentioned above ready, you should clean up the interior thoroughly. Collect all old parking tickets, gum packs, soda cans and candy wrappers. Dispose of garbage, whatever works.

2. Clean vacuum cleaners and floor mats

Take the floor mats out of the car and pat them off. Put the mats in a dry place in the carport or in the yard. Now you carefully sweep the upholstery away with the hand brush.

You vacuum the seats, backrests and headrests with an upholstery instead of the usual brush. This will also get a good deal of dust out of the upholstery.

3. Car headliner

If you are already vacuuming thoroughly, you will of course also be vacuuming the headliner. Most of the time, that's enough to clean the headliner. Should there actually be spots in the sky, dab them off with the damp cotton cloth.

4. Fittings and cockpit

Fittings and cockpit are cleaned quickly: Soak a soft, unrestrained cloth in lukewarm water, wring it out and run it over the fittings.

You don't normally need detergents, but if you need to achieve perfect cleaning and maintenance, it is highly recommended. The cockpit cover, on the other hand, can be treated with a neutral soap cleaned in the water.

5. Steering wheel and ventilation grille

What applies to the covers and fittings, you can do the same for the steering wheel and ventilation grilles. First, wipe everything off with a well-wrung, damp cotton cloth. You can catch the dust in the ventilation grille quite well with a fine brush or a cotton swab.

6. Windows and mirrors

Mirrors and windows in the interior often suffer. They steam up, are wiped clean with sleeves or fingers, handprints and skin oil can be seen, children lean their foreheads against the cool window. Dust and other dirt such as smoke deposits collect on it. A simple cloth and lukewarm water with a splash of vinegar are usually sufficient for indoor cleaning.

7. Upholstery

The upholstery is vacuumed but there are still stains on it? This is not a problem. You can treat the stains with a mild shampoo that you carefully work in with a soft hand brush.

Shampoo is fat-dissolving and at the same time mild to organic material, which is why textile upholstery can be gently cleaned with it.