Halloweentown's Marnie And Kal Are Still Dating In Real Life

Yes, Marnie And Kal From 'Halloweentown' Are Still Dating And My Childhood Heart Is BURSTING

Love IS real.

10

I get it. Dating is scary! Especially in October when ghosting is particularly festive (don't even get me started). But if there's one couple who can give us all hope for love around Halloweentime — even if from afar — it's Kimberly J. Brown (34) and Daniel Kountz (41) from the " Halloweentown" series.

In case those names don't ring a bell, that's Marnie and Kal from " Halloweentown 2: Kalabar's Revenge." And YES, they're still a couple in real life, so my childhood heart is pretty much bursting for them... even though Kal was a bad guy in the movie (we'll let that slide since #acting).

Shortly after the 18th Anniversary of "Halloweentown 2" and on Daniel's birthday, Kimberly posted an Instagram photo wishing him a very happy day. She gushed:

Happy happy birthday to the man that makes my days brighter, my smiles bigger, and my world happier. Your selflessness, love and care knows no bounds. I can't wait to see what adventures await this next year for you, and I'm so grateful I get to be apart of it. Happy birthday babe ❤️ @danielkountz 🎂🥳

I meaaaaaan, I can't be the only one who's living for this love story, right?

If you have been living under a rock this last year and a half or so, Kimberly originally posted their first Instagram photo together back in October 2017. But after many other photos together which left fans guessing, Marnie Kimberly "officially" announced they were together with a picture for National Kissing Day in Summer 2018.

And honestly, since then, I haven't shipped a celeb couple harder. Particularly around this time of year, it just makes sense. Not to put any pressure on them (but also pretty please, for the sake of love), but if they get married... IMAGINE THE WEDDING?! It would have to be Halloween-themed, right? I mean... how could it not be?

Watch the video that Kimberly and Daniel made together back in 2016 about where Kal is now, the very video that naturally started their romance, Kimberly told Bustle:

Follow Swoon on Instagram.