15 Of My Favorite Halloween Themed Movies

Fall is fast approaching which means soon we will be curled up watching Halloween themed movies with a fall candle burning.

5

Fall and around Halloween are some of my favorite times of the entire year. I live for when the temperature begins to drop and everyone breaks out their fall clothes and fall scented candles. I love the feeling of cold fall mornings with a cup of coffee in my hand. I love how pretty the trees start to look when the leaves begin to change and eventually fall to the ground. I also really love fall themed decorations with all the pumpkins and skeletons. Basically, fall is one of the best seasons and I love celebrating it as long as I can. Fall festivities start early September and go on into Thanksgiving. For me, fall is not just about the scariness but about the fun of falling general. I decided to list some of my favorite fall/Halloween movies and shows out right now on Netflix, Hulu and Disney Plus to get anyone in the fall mood. I listed the majority nonscary so there are still plenty more Halloween themed movies to discover this fall.

Nightmare Before Christmas

@nightmarebefore_christmas_

American Horror Story

Netflix AHS

Halloweentown Movies

Halloweentown 4

The Addams Family

The Addams Family

Twitches & Twitches 2

Twitches Trailer

Scream Queens

Scream Queens Trailer

Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus Trailer

A Quiet Place

A Quiet Place Trailer

The Haunted Mansion

T

The Haunted Mansion Trailer

The Haunting of the Hill House

The Haunting of Hill House

Twilight Movies

Twilight Trailer

Phantom of the Megaplex

Phantom of the Megaplex Trailer

Cabin in the Woods

Cabin in the Woods Trailer

Ratched

Ratched

Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire

Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire