20 Easy Costume Ideas For Halloween Because Not Having One May Be The Scariest Part About This Day

The struggle of figuring out a costume is beyond real.

209
Personal Photo

It's finally October, which means, Halloween is here! Since it's that time of year where people are going to be dressing up, figuring out ideas for a costume is the most difficult task ever. Finding the right one for you is just as difficult. The options are endless and that's why it can be hard for most people.

The possibilities are endless but choosing might also depend on some of the following factors. Who you're going with, (family, friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend) where you're going (a party of any kind). The options for groups and couples are endless. Most of the ideas I have are for couples, but they can work with the group of people you're going with either your friends or your family. It's only the manner of planning it out.

1. Kim Possible

You can do Kim and Ron or Shego and Drakken for the couples. For the group you can add; Rufus, Bonnie, Monique, Wade, Dr. James & Ann Possible (her parents) and Tim & Jim (her twin brothers).

2. Mickey Mouse

For couples you can do Mickey and Minnie or Donald and Daisy. For the group you can add their friends; Goofy, Max (Goofy's son), Pluto, Pete, and others. The options are endless.

3. Dirty Dancing

Johnny and Baby are the obvious choice for couples. For the group you can be the other back up dancers, Lisa (Baby's sister), Penny (Johnny's dance partner), and you can add in Baby and Lisa's parents Dr. Jake Houseman and Marjorie Houseman.

4. Grease

For the couples you can do Danny and Sandy, the obvious choice or you can do Rizzo and Kenickie. For the group you can add; the Pink Ladies; Jane, Marty, Frenchy, the T-Birds; Sonny, Putzie, Doody, , Cha Cha, Leo, Eugene, Tom and Patty.

5. Harry Potter

You can be Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione, or if you're like me you can be Harry and Hermione. For the group you can add in their friends; Hagrid, Luna, Neville, Malfoy, Dobby, The Harry Potter world has a lot of characters you can choose from, just have fun with it.

6. Peter Pan

You can do Peter Pan and Wendy or him with Tinker Bell. For the group you can add; the lost boys, Hook, Michael, John (Wendy's brothers) and to be funny someone should be the alligator.

7. Tangled

Rapunzel and Flynn are cute, am I right? For a group you can add in; the lizard, the trusty horse, mother Gothel, Stabbington brothers, along with some of the other guards, as well as the king and queen.

8. Lilo & Stitch

You can do Lilo and Stitch as a couple might be weird but it'd still be cute. For groups you can also be; Jumba, Pleakley, Nani, David, Bubbles, Mertle, Hula teacher, and Councilwoman.

9. Sharkboy and Lavagirl

It'd be cute for Sharkboy and Lavagirl it's different and not many think about doing them. For a group you can add; Max, Mr. Electric, Marissa, and Linus.

10. Mary Poppins

You can be Mary and Bert as a couple. You can also be Jane, George, and depending on how many people in your group you can add some more of the chimney sweepers.

11. Frozen

Kristoff and Anna are the absolute cutest throughout the whole movie. Adding the other characters such as; Olaf, Sven, Elsa, Hans, and even the King and Queen. Kids would be adorable as Olaf and Sven.

12. Aladdin

Aladdin and Jazmine for couples. With friends or family there's; Genie, Jafar, Iago, Abu (cute for kids), Jasmine's tiger (also cute for the kids).

13. Pocahontas

You can do Pocahontas and John Smith for the couples. With friends you can go with them along; Thomas, Governor Ratcliffe, Grandmother Willow, Chief Powhatan Meeko (the racoon), and Nakoma.

14. Hercules

Hercules and Megara for couples. Then with friends; Hades, Phil, Zeus, Pegasus, Pain, Panic, Cyclops, and Hermes.

15. Pretty Little LiarsĀ 

For the couples there's a few choices such as; Aria and Ezra, Spencer and Toby, Hannah and Caleb, Emily and Maya. With friends you can add; Alison, Mona, Charlotte, Jason, Wren, Melissa, Noel, Mike, Paige, Lucas, Darren, Ian, Jenna, and you can just wear a black hoodie and say your part of the A group or even a red coat. Options are endless with this show.

16. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief

As a couple you can be Percy and Annabeth. With friends you can be; Grover, Luke, Zeus, Poseidon, Medusa, Hades, Athena, Sally (Percy's mom), and Chiron. The options for this movie is endless as well.

17. Princess and the Frog

Tiana and Prince Naveen re total opposites, but they are cute together. For friends you can be; Dr. Facilier, Louis, the Alligator, Charlotte La Bouff, Ray the firefly, Mama Odie, and Lawrence the valet.

18. Mulan

Being Mulan there's characters you have to include so I recommend doing this with a group of people. Mulan, Li Shang, Mushu (cute for a kid), Shan Yu, Chi Fu, Yao, Ling, Chien Po, Fa Zhou, Fa Li, Khan (the horse), Gramma Fa, Emperor of China, and Cri-Kee (the cricket).

19. Toy Story

You can do Woody and Jessie for couples. For the group you have to include; Buzz, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Slinky dog, Rex, Hamm, Sarge, Barbie, Ken, and you have to include Andy.

20. Moana

For this one it's more for groups, but make it work how you want to. You have; Moana, Maui, Gramma Tala, Pua (the pig), Heihei (the chicken), Chief Tui, and Sina (Moana's parents).

So as you can see the options are endless and it doesn't stop at just these. I know how hard it is to come up with ideas for Halloween I have a hard time every year. So I do hope this helps a bit for anyone who has difficulty on picking what they should do. Now remember you can do groups with family and friends, but these will also be helpful if it's just you by yourself.