Hallo(weekend)n

Hallo(weekend)n

First Halloween night in college, seems exciting right? Well here are 5 top survival guides for a halloweekend.

54
Hallo(weekend)n
https://unsplash.com/photos/MYRG0ptGh50

Have multiple costumes ready

Halloweekend is not only known for continuous parties on halloween week, but what I learned is to never wear the same costume again. trust me. Have multiple choices and they DON'T have to be slutty.

It's okay to not wear lingerie 

Every girl goes to college excited for this month, not because they aren't judged and controlled on what they wear but because they can be free and comfortable in their own skin. Others just use it as an excuse to dress in nothing bu dental floss and an eye patch. BUT if you do not feel comfortable wearing tight revealing clothing then thats okay. Its okay to dress sexy and not reveal so much. Be different and be unique! be comfortable in your own skin

Clubbing

If you're trying to go clubbing on halloween, good luck. My first halloween was sent at a club. I was not feeling to well but I did my best to enjoy my time. Do not go to the club and expect to be free and alone. Expect guys hitting on you and trying to feel you up. If partying is not your scene, try going trick or treating, or dressing up for fun! nothing is wrong with that. If you do go, go with your group of friends. Dance your heart out and enjoy a night of candy and costumes!

stick with groups

When walking around wearing revealing or sexy costumes, please go with groups. It's hard enough already to try to walk around looking like a god knows what, but being cat called is the worst. Just standing in line I got ass grabbed and it wasn't fun. Being with a group or another person you trust to get you out of bad situations or uncomfortable situations is the key to surviving halloween. Just like when you're kids, you go around in pairs and big groups. You never know what could happen.

Enjoy your night no matter what

Avoid drama, enjoy your first college experience. There is nothing wrong with letting loose and being wild. Be safe and smart though, you don't want to end up regretting certain desicions. Happy halloween! Strike of midnight means Christmas! ;)