Hair transplant surgery

Hair transplant surgery

Hair transplant surgery

24
Hair transplant surgery

Hair transplantation begins, when it was conducted for the first time by a medical doctor in the United States doctor Norman. To most of the people having no hairs on your head is like being deprived of confidence. According to some statistics almost 58% of the people of the world are encountering hair fall problems. In hair transplantation what the surgeon has to do is, to transplant hair from the back side of the head to the front and top side where there is deficiency of hairs. This whole process give rise to two terminologies. The back side is called the donor site as it donates hairs and the front side of our head is called the recipient side as it receives hairs from the donor site.

Capilclinic-MyCapil

Capilclinic is the main European clinic center that offers FUE hair transplant. It is a huge development in the field of hair relocation/transplant. Capilclinic takes care of every necessary precautions for you and take all measures for your safety and treatment. MyCapil has the best doctor and is a best clinic for the hair transplant techniques. Capilclinic gives you all the information you need and the desired results.As Capilclinic knows that travelling to clinic for hair transplant make person headache and stressful mind so we take care of every thing necessary and we do our best to give the patient satisfaction. Capilclinic fully prepares itself for your treatment.How is hair transplant surgery done?
Today one of the most popular method for hair transplant surgery is the FUE method (Follicular Units extraction). In this method the follicular units are extracted from the donor site and are transplanted into the recipient site, which ultimately grows up the hairs on our bald area of the head. This whole surgical process is completed in the following steps.
First stepDetermination and marking of the recipient and donor site is done in the first step.
Second stepIn this step, follicular units are extracted from the back area of the head This is due to the reason that the back side of the head is resistant to hair loss, so transplanting units from that area can be very beneficial in the long run. Thus, extraction is done using a punch that has diameter of almost 0.8 mm and the number if units that can be extracted in one day is 2000 units.
Third step In the third step, the follicular units that are extracted from the donor site are further processed to be used for transplantation. Processing is done through a number of different methods and processes.
Fourth step
For making the follicular units usable for the rest if the surgery, they are stored at a suitable temperature.
The last step
In the last step, here it comes the transplantation of follicular units in the recipient area that doesn't contains hairs. The patient is given proper anesthesia to make everything run smooth and fine. Surgeons uses different type of implanters for this process. After you go through a surgery, it will take some three to four months for the hairs to grow on your head.
Benefits of having hair transplantation
Sometimes, due to some genetic disorders many people shed their hairs that may feel very odd to most of the people. Some people loss their eyelashes during hair loss while some also loss their beard and moustaches. All these issues can be treated using a hair transplant surgery. The following are some best benefits of going through a hair transplant surgery.
1: Make you feel like a young
Having some beautiful blackish hairs doesn't make you young but it can make you appear younger, stronger and confident and by a better hair transplant surgery you can get that fantasy.
2: Increase confidence
Our physical appearance do have a positive or negative impact on our behavior and actions. So if you are looking for attractive we are more confident too.
3: Transplantation is one time process
Transplantation is one time process and you don't have to transplant your hairs again. The hairs that grow after FUE transplantation will be forever on your head.
The parting words
The hair transplantation is very beneficial if you want to get rid of the bald head forever. This is due to the fact that the follicular units are always extracted from the area which is resistant to hair loss so one time transplantation can help you get rid of hair fall forever. So instead of going for a non surgical process I would recommend going through hair transplant surgery which will be really beneficial in the long run. Why chose Capilclinic?Since we realize that traveling/voyaging so distant from home to perform a medical procedure or surgery can be stressful, so we deal with everything for you and we ensure that the Capilclinic – "MyCapil" is exceptionally prepared for this procedure