You Have Gum Disease But Feel Embarrassed To Go To The Dentist What Can You Do At Home?

Natural Toothpaste For Receding Gums

How do healthy gums look like? Healthy gums lie tightly along the toothed halves, are pink colored and do not bleed during brushing. Unhealthy gums are usually dyed, swollen, painful and bleeding quickly. In some cases, the tissue retreats and teeth are exposed. This article not only describes the cause of gum disease but also how to get the gums healthy again and how to find the natural toothpaste for receding gums.

Causes of Receding Gums

Dental sponges can be caused by various causes, often with tartar in the main role.

· Toothpaste and tartar, in particular, the failure to floss.

· Dry mouth

· Sulfur gases from tongue plaque

· Sharp pick and teeth

· Hot food like soup or hot fries.

· Pregnancy

· Diabetes

You burn to, for example, hot fries or soup can bring your tooth tissue a lot. Also, sharp sharpening of a broken tooth can cut into your tissues and cause inflammation. Dental plaque or tartar is the leading cause of gum problems. Just under the gum, there is a 1-3 mm space. Bacteria can easily hide in this. Especially by flossing you can get rid of these bacteria. A toothbrush achieves these places less well. Especially after your 35th year, when the composition of saliva changes, there is a greater chance of tartar. Because the saliva contains a stronger concentration of lime, dental plaque can harden faster to tartar. Only teeth cleaning are no longer sufficient. For a list of useful remedies for inflamed gums click here.

The Danger Of Dental Plaque

In a dry mouth and due to insufficient brushing, dental plaque quickly develops. Tooth plaque has the property to cling to the teeth and choose. In toothpaste, there are millions of bacteria secreting toxic substances and acids and affecting the gums and piercing gaze. The body then puts an inflammatory reaction, causing the gum to turn red, swell and sometimes bleed. 

Best Receding Gum Toothpaste | Healthy Gums Get Tips

Many products on the market claim to work well against a gum infection. It is advisable to look critically at what resources you use. Bubbles with hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, triclosan, and alcohol kill bacteria but can mean the entire oral flora, which causes a high risk of dental discoloration, black tongue, mouth burn, bad breath and even mouth cancer (for long periods of time). What can you use better? Products with zinc, tea tree oil and active oxygen (based on sodium chlorite) are an excellent alternative to turning off bacteria. These mouth-friendly ingredients are found in PerioTherapy and Oxyd8 Plus products.

Other Good Remedies For Receding Gums Treatments

· Super soft toothbrush. 

· Profi dental remover.

· Easy Reach Floss 

· interdental reduction 

· Toothpaste for receding gums

· Receding gums mouthwash 

· Tongue scraper

2 Stages Of Gum Disease Receding Gums

Unhealthy gums have 2 stages. Gingivitis and periodontitis: In the first stage (gingivitis), the gum is irritated, swollen and it sometimes bleeds when it is toothed. At this severe stage, it is important to keep a good oral hygiene to prevent periodontitis (the second phase). Periodontitis is a much more serious gum inflammation, with the gums stretching and bacteria affecting the jawbone, causing teeth to break out.

Symptoms Of The Receding Gums

An inflammation of the gums entails various inconveniences.

· Red discoloration

· Swelling / swollen gums.

· Bleeding when brushing

· Bad breath

· Fake, bitter, metallic taste in the mouth

· Irritated tissue

· Sometimes painful at touches

· Retracted gums

· Periodontitis

Tartar changes over time in tartar so that the tooth becomes rough and thus attracts more bacteria. When tartar is not removed in time, the body is not always able to restore the gums, causing tissues to retract and tooth decay, with all its consequences. Therefore, it is important to prevent the initial stage of irritated gums, which can easily be done by paying close attention to the proper oral hygiene and use the best receding gum toothpaste.