7 Thoughts You Have As A Senior In College

The cafeteria wasn't so bad...

125
favim.com

It's seems like yesterday that I moved into my freshman dorm. Little did I know that the next four years were about to fly by. Thinking of the future as a senior in college is bittersweet. So many thoughts run through your head as you're preparing to enter the real world. Here are some common thoughts we face as seniors.

The cafeteria wasn't so bad.

I mean, who wouldn't miss having unlimited food, 12 hours a day, and only a five-minute walk from your bed. Suddenly, the "wanna go to the caf?" texts are replaced with grocery shopping and cooking for yourself.

I kind of miss my old dorm at times.

As awesome as living in my own apartment is, sometimes the convenience of living one minute from my friends makes me miss my dorm. You always ran into someone you knew.

What the hell am I going to do after graduation?

Reality never seemed so scary and exciting. Wondering if your degree will land you the job you want is probably crossing your mind quite a lot lately.

Do you remember when...?

Thinking about your future sometimes makes you think about your past—reflecting on all your college memories and wondering how you survived.

I can't believe I passed those classes.

Wondering how you passed calculus and how you actually managed to pull all-nighters to do well on tests. Damn, skills.

You meet some really cool people in college.

Looking back on all your experiences and people you met—all the friends you made.

Holy sh*t! I'm graduating...

All those times you couldn't wait to grow up—now look at yourself. College graduation is right around the corner. Reflecting on the past four years puts a lot into perspective.