Barack Obama And These 11 Celebrities Inspired The Class Of 2020 During 'Graduate Together' In The Best Way

Barack Obama And These 11 Celebs Inspired The Class Of 2020 During 'Graduate Together' In The Best Way

Congratulations, class of 2020, you deserve ALL of the praise.

10016

The 2020 graduating class is ending their years of hard work with home graduations without their friends and teachers.

Celebrities everywhere wanted to help these graduating seniors graduation feel a little bit better with a program of dedications, commencement speeches, and performances.

This hour-long special is extremely touching and special and well deserved for the class of 2020. If you missed it and want to see the highlights, check out these 12 speeches from insanely inspiring celebrities.

1. President  Barack Obama

2. Lebron James

3. Zendaya

4. Kevin Hart

5. Yara Shahidi

Hosted by Lebron James, along with a collection of actors, musicians, and other influencers, the "Graduate Together" special is a virtual graduation ceremony ...

6. Timothée Chalamet

7. Megan Rapinoe

8. Bad Bunny

9. Malala

10. Lena Waithe

11. Liza Koshy, David Dobrik, D'Amelio sisters, Dolan twins, Lana Condor, Loran Gray, and Dude With A Sign

12. Pharrell Williams

Grab these gifts for the new graduate in your life! Especially this Amazon Fire Stick and a frame for your new graduate's diploma!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.