Good things come to those who go

Good Things Come To those Who Go

It's Time To Find What The Inner You Wants In This Life Time. Travel? Experiences? Other Cultures? Go Out And Get It.

85

I have realized that too many people stay in one place their whole lives and miss out on the world around them.

Why is that?

Is it because we grow to be comfortable? Were we not taught and educated correctly about the rest of the world?

The biggest question is...why are we scared of the unknown?

While traveling this year I have met a large number of people in so many different places that haven't left their home. They are comfortable where they are and exploring elsewhere has not occurred to them.

How about money? Money does play a large factor in traveling but no one says you have to cross an ocean to learn something about another culture. How about taking a road trip and pitching a tent? Learn the ways of a more diverse city than yours?

I heard this quote the other day and it really reached out to me, "Good things come to those who go".

I kept thinking about how true that statement is. Good things happen to people who are willing to put themselves out there and it might not even mean by travel. "Good things come to those who go," might mean good things come to those who fight for what they believe in and take a stance, good things happen to those who work extra hours for that promotion or good things come to those who want to explore people other than themselves.

I truly believe the best thing you can do for personal growth is to put yourself out there and stop saying no to opportunities. I honestly said no to a lot of opportunities before this year because I was scared of what other people would think. With all this exploration of myself and finding out who I am, I realized how much I missed out by because of my concerns for others.

Not the right way to live.

"Good things come to those who go." Whatever that means to you, go out there and explore other people, other opportunities and go after what you really want in this life. You only have one life to live so do it.