Time To Let Summer FALL Behind

Time To Let Summer FALL Behind

Good bye sunny skies, and hello pumpkin spice!

90
Time To Let Summer FALL Behind

The sweet summer days of tanning on the beach are wrapping up. But, there's nothing to be sad about. In just one short year, that will probably fly by way too quickly, you'll be back in your beach chair and soaking up the summer sun rays. And as much as we will all miss the warm days of summer, there are plenty of things to look forward to when it comes to autumn.

If you were one of those lucky people to find a steamy summer romance this year, don't feel like you have to leave the person you've been falling for now that the season is changing. Autumn is the perfect season for cute fall dates, like pumpkin picking, bonfires, and cozy cuddling watching Netflix. You could carve pumpkins together and take cute couple photos with your creations. It's pretty hard to run out of date ideas during fall since there's so much you could do. The weather isn't too hot or too cold. It's just right and you're options are limitless.

And hello, ladies, we can wear leggings every single day again and not feel guilty. Fashion is the finest in the fall; cozy sweaters, lots of leggings. There's just something about this season that makes me feel attractive and all my clothes seem to match since fall seems to be full of neutral colors. Also, the cuter our clothes, the cuter our pictures.

This brings me to my next point. Fall photos always turn out to be so beautiful. Colored leaves make for a great backdrop. Every time I scroll through Facebook, I look forward to the fall engagement, maternity, or family shoots that are going to fill my timeline.

As beautiful as the season of fall is, however, the ugliness of the season also makes for a fun time. October is well known for its spooky characteristics (because of Halloween, duh!), and who doesn't like Halloween!? Amusement parks become haunted, and scary mazes are a great way to pass times with friends. Everyone's names on Twitter are going to be "spooky _____" again and your Instagram feed is going to be filled with everyone's Halloween costumes.

We definitely can't forget about the tasty treats that we are blessed with during this season. Whether you're making your own caramel apples or buying them, they're definitely a sweet autumn treat. This is also the best season to go apple picking. (If you've never gone apple picking, I highly recommend you go because truly fresh apples are out of this world.) Then, there's every basic girl's favorite thing... pumpkin spice!!! It's like the line at Starbucks gets three times as long in the fall because everyone raves over the pumpkin spice latte.

Another great thing about fall is that it's our time, as college students, to finally get our life back on schedule. After a nice long summer break, we are growing and preparing ourselves for our lives by practicing all of our responsibilities. We have classes to attend and routines to follow. On the bright side of this, at least we get to see our friends that we've been missing all summer and we're getting ourselves closer to reaching our diploma.

The thing to take away from this article is that the season of fall should not be dreaded. We should celebrate that it's about to be here and kiss summer goodbye. There are many great things to look forward to, whether it be activities, food, fashion, or friendship and it's the time where we all get our lives a little bit more together again. Embrace the color changing leaves and watch them fall with a pumpkin spice latte in hand. Before you know it, it'll be summer again.