Top 25 Songs Around

Top 25 Songs Around

I mean that is if you like rap and country

15

These 25 songs are defiantly "bops" meaning they are great! They are especially great if you enjoy rap and country! I get asked a lot, "how can you go from straight jamming to rap to the next song being country?" Well to answer that question honestly, I don't have any idea, I just go with the flow, whatever mood I am in is the music I listen to!

1. Thank U, Next By Ariana Grande

We all have that one ex we are all thankful to get rid of and move on from... and Ariana definitely made this song very relatable and made for a very popular instagram caption "thank u, next!"

2. Sicko Mode By Travis Scott 

Okay okay okay, let me be honest here for a second...I only like this song because of Drake!

3. Without Me By Halsey 

We all have that one person that comes to mind when we here this song..well at least I know I do!

4. Girls Like You By Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B

Okay but who doesn't love this song right now?!

5. Lucid Dreams By Juice WRLD

"I still see your shadows in my room, can't take back the love that I gave you, its to the point where I love and hate you."

6. Mo Bamba By Sheck Wes

I don't even think I would have ever even listened to this song if I didn't have a "little" brother that loves this song...but now that I have heard it, I love it!

7. High Hopes By Panic ! At The Disco 

This song has a very inspirational meaning behind it. It helped me realize that I can do anything I want to...don't stop shooting for the stars and do what you need to do to make it and prove everyone wrong that said you couldn't make it!

8. Drip Too Hard By Lil Baby 

I really have no idea why I enjoy this song so much!

9. Bad! By XXXTENTACION

" I might be insane, yeah but I love the pain, yeah feel it in the brain, yeah-ahh"

10. Lose It By Kane Brown

We all have that one person that makes your heart skip a couple of beats when you see them or hear their voice!

11. Taste By Tyga

The only reason I love this song so much is because of the beat of it, it just makes me want to drop everything and dance! It's the perfect clubbing song!

12. I Like It By Cardi B

This song just makes me want to let lose and dance..my cheer squad loved this song on the bus rides to games! I mean can you blame them? She's great!

13. Yes Indeed By Lil Baby 

Lets be honest it's just a bop!

14. Beautiful By Bazzi

The love he is showing in this song is honestly the way any guy should speak to his women!

15. She Got The Best Of Me By Luke Combs

This is my go to put me in the feels song to be honest..it just makes me so happy when I hear his voice!

16. Tequila By Dan + Shay

"A little scotch on the rocks and I'm fine, I'm fine" yeah.. I felt that!

17. FEFE By 6ix9ine

Well, this song is a complete bop, to bad he's now locked up in prison for a very long time...

18. Boo'd Up By Ella Mai 

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah feelings, so deep in my feelings"

19. Sad! By XXXTENTACION

"Who am I? Someone thats afraid to let go, uh" @Me

20. Drunk Me By Mitchell Tenpenny 

"There ain't no hangover like you" Yeah...I felt these lyrics deep down in my heart..

21. I Love It By Kanye West

To be honest this song describes someone in my past to a T and I completely love it...when he said "your such a f****ing ho I love it" I felt that on a spiritual level because thats how someone in my past was lolol!!

22. Blue Tacoma By Russell Dickerson

"Nineties hit's at the top of our lungs shufflin' in and on still the one missing turns, 'cause thats our song"

23. Best Shot By Jimmie Allen

"I've struck out, I've been knocked down more times than I can count but that don't matter now!"

24. Psycho By Post Malone

Okay, but we all know that if post was a little more attractive he would be the total package! He's got the most amazing sound...I just love him!

25. In My Feelings By Drake

Let's be honest Drake is the G.O.A.T (greatest of all time) if you don't think so then I feel bad for you, because he's amazing!