College Finals Week As Told By 'The Golden Girls'

10 'Golden Girls' GIFs That Describe How College Students Feel During The Eternity Of Finals Week

Thank you for being a friend.

169

It is officially that time of year when the gates of hell open just for college students – finals week. 'Tis the season for stressing out and pouring hours of your time into every major assignment due in each of your classes. Amidst the most dreaded part of the semester, treat yourself to some comic relief on your study break. When the inevitable urge to procrastinate creeps up on you, enjoy a good GIF that will take your mind off of the stress. These savage moments from the Golden Girls are sure to help you keep your cool as you power through finals week. Enjoy these relatable af GIFS as Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia provide an accurate depiction of the moods you experience when coping with these finals week scenarios.

When you somehow manage to complete all of your papers and projects on time after pulling multiple all-nighters this week.

When it comes to boosting your self-confidence, there is no better Golden Girl than Blanche. Take a cue from Miami's most eligible bachelorette and remind yourself that you can do anything you put your mind to.

After it finally hits you that finals week is here and you haven't started a single assignment.

When the workload of finals week hits you, don't let the stress get you down. Sometimes indulging in your favorite foods can help you muster the motivation to get your assignments done.

​How your professors react when you tell them that you're overwhelmed by the work from all of your classes.

If your professors are unsympathetic to your struggles, just remember that they are responsible for grading ALL of the work that they assigned for each of their classes. If that doesn't sound overwhelming, then I don't know what does…

When you reflect on what your life was like before you were engulfed in papers, projects, and exams.

Somehow last week feels like a different lifetime... But before you know it, finals week will come to an end and you can resume living your best life.

When the professor adds another assignment to the syllabus and it's due right before your final.

This is just pure evil, and Dorothy has said it best!

When you try to be positive and tell yourself that you will hand everything in on time and pass all of your exams.

It was a good thought while it lasted…

A visual representation of you and your bestie showing up to take the exam after never attending a single class during the semester. 

As long as it looks like you're prepared, then you're one step closer to actually being prepared, right?

When someone in the class tries to ask you what you got on the final.

Seven days of sleep deprivation has prevented you from coming up with a polite answer to this futile question.

An accurate depiction of what finals week has done to you and your friends.

24 hours is not enough time to recover from what the past week has done to you – that's why winter break is a full month long.

A conversation you’ll have with your friend on your way to class the morning of the final.

Maybe you're half joking, or maybe not but the idea has most definitely crossed your mind.