This trip started out as a joke because I got depressed last week because I was a candidate for a job, and then they didn't pick me. I had a sudden urge to look for a plane ticket to go somewhere abroad. It was more of me kidding around, but then I saw that tickets were pretty cheap in early March to go to Italy, and Italy was next on my list of counties to visit. Here are the reasons why I picked Italy:
1. My parents went here on their honeymoon.
2. It's gorgeous.
3. It's in the 60s there right now.
4. The people there are very nice.
5. I want to eat the real pasta and pizza. And GELATO!
6. I want to wine taste.
7. A nice break from life :)
I can't wait to stay in my nice air b n b in Tuscany :)
Traveling alone, eeeek. But Italy is ranked 34 on the list of safest countries; and the US is 120, soooo....