Going Back To School As Told By The Cast Of New Girl

"Youths!!"

2
pexels.com

July is almost over which means the start of school is right around the corner. I get that the back to school process might be stressful, but don't worry, there are people all over the nation saying goodbye to summer and dreading going back to school, too. You're not alone. Take a break from packing up your stuff and getting your new schools supplies and take a little breather. Here are some of the struggles of going back to school as told by the cast of New Girl.

1. Remembering You Signed Up For 8 A.M.'s

It seemed like such a good idea at the time.

2. Getting Up For Those 8 A.M.'s

*Hits snooze about ten times before admitting defeat.* *Rolls out of bed with five minutes to get to class.*

3. Realizing How Much Homework You Have

Goodbye, afternoon naps and doing nothing for hours.

4. Trying, But Failing, Not To Gain Back The Weight You Lost Over The Summer

Oh well, shorts season is over soon anyway.

5. Doing Your Best To Keep Your Sh*t Together

An almost impossible task when you're elbows deep in homework at 2 a.m.

6. Finally Being Reunited With Your Squad

Arguably the best part about going back to school.

7. Doing Your Best Not To Wear Leggings All The Time

But then again, who are you really trying to impress?

No matter how hard the thought of leaving summer behind might be, going back to school can still be great! Soon you'll be back with your pals and everything will be fantastic. Just try not to lose it when the homework starts piling up. You got this. And last but by no means least try not to be bothered by all those "youths!"