For most of you that don't know, the end of my college career is almost here. PRAISE! I could not be happier. I have one week of finals left, Spring semester, and then poof off I go into the real world. I can see the end of the tunnel now, yet somehow I have no motivation to keep going. Why is it that when we're so close to the end we loose the adrenaline and energy to keep going? Now this might not be your case and you're heading full speed towards the finish line, good for you! No, like seriously that's amazing! However, for some of us, seeing the end of the tunnel only makes us afraid, insecure, and nervous. Like what do you mean I can't take out loans just to live off of for a couple of years while I figure out this thing called adulthood. Petrifying.

Fear not college friends Jesus has a plan! In the Bible it says not to worry or be afraid because He is with us. It repeats this multiple times throughout the entire Bible so why are we still doing it? Well because we are human and we worry about coffee stains on our shirts even if no one notices it but us. Not to mention the worry of the massive load of stress and anxiety that comes with taking finals. Take a breath my friends, it'll soon all be over. 

Here are some verses to remind yourself that God's got you!

Do not be afraid...

4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. - Psalm 23:4

6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6

10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.- Isaiah 41:10

27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.- John 14:27

Give it all to Him...

22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.-Psalm 55:22

7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.- 1 Peter 5:7

34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.- Matthew 6:34

He is our Refuge...

1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  2Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. -Psalm 46:1-3

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. - Isaiah 43:2

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:2

Trust in Him...

3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. - Psalm 56:3

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. - 2 Timothy 1:7

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Sometimes life gets rough and instead of being happy about finally getting to see the end of the tunnel we just want to run in the other direction. We're afraid of what is coming, afraid of letting our parents down, afraid of not getting that dream job straight out of college or not getting into grad school. The future is frightening but it doesn't have to be. There is a God who wants to walk through it all with you so you don't have to be afraid. Don't put God on the sideline, He wants to be in the game.Take refuge in Him! Give Him all your problems, worries, and fears because no matter what they are He will not leave you. Trust in Him!

Good Luck on Finals!