Go Confidently In The Direction Of Your Dreams

Confidence is contagious. Catch it. Spread it.
4748

Being confident is the best thing you can be. Having confidence in yourself brings you so much happiness and takes you closer to accomplishing your dreams because believing "you can" is half of the battle.

"How I feel about myself is more important than how I look. Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin, that's what really makes you beautiful." - Bobbi Brown

Remember that life is too short to do anything other than what you love. Don't waste your time comparing yourself to others, or even worse, tearing them down. Love and appreciate yourself as the gift that you are, because nothing would be the same if you didn't exist. Reflect on all of the people that love you and take the time to show them some love in return. Count your blessings and say thank you. Stop stressing the little things and relax.

So, what is confidence?

Confidence is...

believing in yourself and your abilities.

saying I can and I will.

self-love and self-respect.

speaking up when you have something to say.

feeling beautiful without needing someone to tell you.

standing up for what you believe in.

being a friend.

forgiveness.

putting yourself out there.

helping others see their own worth.

knowing you deserve the success you achieve.

spreading positivity.

never giving up.

inspiring others.

being proud of yourself and where you came from.

being a leader.

smiling.

having fears and facing them anyway.

Confidence is something worth spreading.

Be so confident that when others look at you they become confident too. You have the power to change your life at any time, be that person you've always wanted to be.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.