Glowyskin.Care IPL Review | is it Worth the Investment?

Let's face it: having body hair might be natural, but it can also be an annoyance, and even downright embarrassing. You can try and take the professional treatment route to get rid of unwanted hair, but that can be a very expensive option. As an alternative, you can also try one of the many different home hair removal devices that are currently on the market.

33

One of them is the Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device. Could this be a good option for you?

Check out this review to find out!

What are the Benefits?

• Quick results (within 2-3 weeks)
  • Removes unwanted hairs
  • Prevents most hair from coming back after multiple treatments

The manufacturer provides an assurance that this device works effectively. However, it may take some time to treat individual hairs, or to see the hair actually fall out. On average, results can be seen about 2 weeks after the first treatment. The manufacturer claims that users experience up to 94% reduction in unwanted hair, and see 66% fewer hairs 12 months after completing 3 treatments.

What are the Main Features of the Product?

A. Intense Pulsed Light Technology

Manufactured by one of today's leading dermatologists, the Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device makes use of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology. One of the most effective types of long-lasting hair removal techniques, IPL is widely used not just by skin care professionals but is also integrated to several at-home devices that are both more convenient and less expensive than professional treatments.

B. Comfort Filter Technology

The Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device features Comfort Filter technology to ensure that each and every use will be comfortable and free from pain. The only thing you'll feel while using the IPL device on your skin is a warming, tingling sensation as the technology goes to work, penetrating your skin to safely heat your hair follicles to encourage them to slow and eventually stop hair regrowth.

C. Energy Level Selection

This hair removal device has several selectable energy levels to ensure your skin receives the appropriate amount of IPL energy to deliver safe and effective results. the Glowyskin.Care IPL has a maximum output of 8 Joules per square centimeter and provides a wide range of light wavelengths ranging from 600 to 1200 nanometers, which the manufacturer states is safe for both removing unwanted body hair and unwanted facial hair.

D. Other Key Features:

• Number of flashes: 300,000
  • Treatment area spot size: Wide, 3 cm2 flash window for faster treatment of larger areas
  • Cord or cordless: Corded
  • Does it have a warranty or money-back guarantee: 90-day money-back guarantee

What Body Parts Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device Used For?

• Underarms
  • Arms
  • Bikini line
  • Chest
  • Legs
  • Stomach
  • Female facial hair (sideburns, cheeks, neck, chin and upper lip)

Who are Good Candidates for Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device?

Glowyskin.Care IPL skin tone before and after guidelines

The Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device is highly effective for individuals with lighter skin tones. This means that it may not work effectively on those with darker skin tones. It works great on black, and brown hair colors, but not on lighter ones, such as light blond, red, peach fuzz, white or gray hair.

How to Use Glowyskin.Care IPL Hair Removal Device for Best Results?

• Prep the skin by cleaning or shaving the area that you want to treat.
  • Use a skin tone tester. This process will help determine if the device is well-suited for use on a given area.
  • Choose the desired energy setting. This is particularly important for first-time users, who may want to start with the lowest level.
  • Start treating skin. This can be done in a grid-like pattern for effective coverage.

Final Thoughts

This IPL device is a promising one that claims to provide fast results. As a corded device, there is no need to recharge the batteries, thus adding to the product's overall convenience. It's also effective on most skin types and colors. Several reviews from satisfied customers back up this product's claims. As such, this is a great hair reduction device to consider purchasing.